|角色:||Area Control, Harasser, Damage Dealer|
|Skree ||难度: Medium |
Development Name: Shaman
|能力类型: Area of Effect, Damage over Time, Knockback, Lifesteal, Slow||发布日期: June 12th 2014|
Skree belongs to a race of hitchhiking witchdoctors. Mysticism and superstition are a big part of Skree’s heritage. After being dumped on the Starstorm by a space trucker. Skree found himself all alone on an abandoned space station filled with mighty looking robots. Mistaking the robots’ station for a burial ground of ancient space spirits, he decided to live the rest of his life in service to the silenced automatons. He spent his time on collecting different parts of the battle station to create shrines for his newly found robot gods and connected robot parts and machine scraps to form huge robotic statues and altars. Unbeknownst to Skree, his rigging rites accidentally shortly activated the mainframe of the Starstorm, powering the construction robots and the Starstorm’s weapons systems itself.
All of a sudden Skree found the Starstorm vibrating as it’s systems slowly started to come online, it’s robotic denizens starting to carry out their age-old grim directive. Skree decided he liked his spirit-gods better when they were statues and went into hiding.
Skree was found by the Awesomenauts on the Starstorm hiding in one of his shrines in the Starstorm’s ventilation systems, praying to make the evil robots go back to sleep. Thinking the Awesomenauts were magical spirit-guides, Skree adopted a new vision quest and joined the Awesomenauts to seek out better spirit-gods to worship.
Original bad boy!
Voice actor: Quinn "Weazel" Chert
"All your shrines are belong to Skree!" - A reference to Zero Wing.
"You won't accept my peaceful religion? Then I'll teach you, BY FORCE!"
"I and I is gonna find ya man!" - A reference to the song "Jamming" Bob Marley & The Wailers.
"When seven hundred years you reach, look as good, you will not!" - A reference to Yoda, a character from the Star Wars franchise.
"You bring shame upon yo' ancestas"
"Oh, powers that be, you gots ta help da Skree!"
"You save Skree from death worse than fate?"
"Ugh! Dem play a card on me!"
"Do or do not, bradda, there be no try!" - A reference to Yoda, a character from the Star Wars franchise.
"Dey be godless 'eretics! Strike 'em down!"
"Avenge da Spirits!"
"Protect de shrines!"
"Dey is after me lucky shrines!" - Reference to Lucky Charms
"I don't remember dat being part of the Metal."
"Rites of passage!"
"Shiny Trinket!" - A reference to Genji.
"Shopping Skree!" - A reference to Coco.
"This should ward off da misfortune."
"Time to recycle!"
"So long, so long and thanks, for all the gears!" - A reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
"I's gettin' outta' 'ere mon!"
"I ascend, inta' da 'eaven- uh.. shop."
"Boom shakalaka boom!"
"I Skree dead people!" - A pun on a quote from the movie The Sixth Sense.
"I Skree dead people!"
"Let's do this, do this!"
"Spirits love me, dis ah know, for de junkpile spirits tells me so!" - A reference to the song "Jesus Loves Me".
"Puttin' the mon in technomoncy!"
"Open your eyes! Ugh! Look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" - A reference to the song "Exodus" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
"Would you like a bag of weedlings, mon? I give ah good price just for you."
"Don't worry 'bout a ting, man! Skree is on it." - A reference to the song "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
"Peek-a-boo, I see da scrap in you."
"Dont look behind ya! Der be ah 3 headed monkey." - A reference to The Monkey Island game series.
"Ah, it be time to get Jammin" - A reference to the song "Jamming" by Bob Marley & The Wailers.
"Ya dead? Ya mon!" - A reference to the movie Cool Runnings.
"Shhhh Shhhh just let the gods take your spirits."
"Boom shakalaka boom!"
"Everyting is everyting!"
"Not if anything to say about it I have!" - A reference to Yoda, a character from the Star Wars franchise.
"Uhhh... Dat make a big mess."
"Final rites? For your friend?"
"Da machine spirits guide me!"
"Oh, we gona get along just fine!"
"Killing Skree... Is a no-no!"
"I be havin' a righteous groove!"
"Fools! I be trickin' you all!"
"Dat be epic wit da Capital Epic" - A reference to Skree's voice actor, Weazel.
"Can't go no more..."
"Dis metal be too heavy..."
"You can blame my friends on the other side..." - A reference to Disney character Dr. Facilier, from the movie The Princess and the Frog.
"Lemme' cut to da point!"
"Ted's dead mon... Ted's dead..." - A reference to the pulp fiction line "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead. 
"Ted's dead mon, Ted's dead..."
"I'll make a shrine out-a you!"
"I will enjoy taking you apart!"
"Da fox don't vex me mon!"
"Aww such ah fine waste of ah good weedling..."
"You should have passed da weedling!"
"Spirits take you!"
"Spirits take you!"
"Your time is short!"
"I'll be collectin' your bones!"
"A hex upon you!"
"Kneel before your mastah!"
"Scared yet? You will be!" - A reference to Yoda, a character from the Star Wars franchise.
"I see bad things in your future mon!"
"My bones be achin' mon!"
"Weakless fools, why ya makin me do everyting alone?"
"Stave dem away!"
"Spirits aid me!"
"By the spirits! Attack!"
"Hunt dem down!"
"Dey be sending da voodoo! Defend!"
"Don't ease-up! Defend!"
"2 black mamba snakes an' some fresh ghoul eyes"
"Whadareyasellin?" - Reference to Resident Evil 4 Merchant.
"Ahhh... I'll buy it at a high price!" - Reference to Resident Evil 4 Merchant.
"Throw this in a pot and get a stew going!"
"Gone back real fast!"
"Steppin into da lights!"
"Da spirits, dey be calling me!"
"Back to da bone collection!"
"Back to da bone collection!"
"All shall bow to me!"
"'ere we go mon!" - A reference to Mario speech when selected in Super Mario Kart 64.
"My spirit be hungry!"
"Throw da bones!"
"Throw da bones!"
"My spirit be hungry!"
"I can't see anyting!!! Oh, nevermind it's my mask."
"Putin' da super in superstitious!"
"Was happenin' mon?"
"We gonna get along juuust fine. Heh heh heh heh heh."
"I Skree dead people" - A pun on a quote from the movie The Sixth Sense.
"You be a fine sacrifice mon!"
"Still da baddest soul in town mon!"
"Where did you go?! I need da bones!"
"I'm a life saver! Hahah just kiddin man..."
"Collectin all the skulls!"
"Collectin all the skulls!"
"Da kill bone be connected to da....spree bone~"
"All shall bow to me!"
"All shall bow to Skreeletor!"
"All shall bow to Skreeletor!"
"Darkness is coming for me..."
"You try ma patience, WITCH!" - Reference to Skeletor
"From the ashes I shall return!"
"'ere we go mon!"
"Skadoosh!" - A reference to Kung Fu Panda.
"Da bloodfire for you Ted!"
"Hah! Computa broke!"
"Heheheheh! Computa broke!"
"Down to da bloodfire, Fox!"
"Dat be some wicked weedling, mon!"
"Don't criticize it!"
In the deepest of evil lairs, the infamous villain Skreeletor can be found trying to turn his dreams of universal conquest into reality. Having found hints of a powerful artifact known only as 'the Golden Weedling', he will do everything in his power to locate and claim this galaxy-conquering tool as his own. The only obstacle in his path is a small tribe of He-Mon'grahs from planet Skrultor Prime trying to obtain the very same artifact.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Skree in Awesomenauts, and comes with a fully customized voice set! - Official Steam Store description.
Based on Skeletor from the He-Man and the Masters of The Universe franchise, this skin gives Skree an undead look, giving him a skeletal head with glowing yellow eyes. He wears a hood, a cape and barbaric-looking armor with spiky shoulderpads. His hoverblade gets a skull with horns ornament and his staff has a skroggle (Gnaw's species) skull ornament as well.
Saw Blade has a skull and a pentagram glyph and Totem of Power looks like a skull as well.
Being premium, this skin comes with custom voice acting.
This skin requires the Awesomenauts base game AND the Awesomenauts: Starstorm expansion.
A merchant travelling to the western edges of the Galaxy for an unknown purpose once met a strange being on an asteroid. He allowed the being to accompany him, and listened to the many stories that he shared with him.
The being came into this world by the name of Sun Wukong, and claimed to wield unimaginable powers. The merchant scoffed at his new companion, and told him "You look like a Monkey, but if you truly are a primate you would be a King among them."
Sun Wukung glared at the merchant and zapped him with lightning, burning to him to a crisp. "They called me the Monkey King once, but none remain to do so now. I have become Skree, and I am free!"
Sun Wukong continued his journey to the western edges of the Galaxy alone.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Skree in Awesomenauts: Starstorm. - Official Steam Store description.
Inspired by the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West, this skin gives Skree the looks of Sun Wukong, making him more similar to a monkey, including the tail and giving him armor decorated with golden details and Chinese dragons. Skree's staff is replaced by Sun Wukong's staff and he rides a cloud instead of his usual sawblade.
Although lightning rod is unchanged, sawblade has an Yin & Yang simble drawn in it and totem of power is replaced by a totem that also looks like a staff with a golden chinese dragon wrapped around it.
- Despite being available in the game's files for several months, Skree's autoattack voice lines were only added in-game at a later patch.
- Contrary to his initial design, Skree is not capable of going invisible by using his skills and upgrades.
- Skree is the only 'Naut who has quotes relating to a non-starstorm 'Naut, (Gnaw's Weedlings)
- Before being chosen to be Skree's voice actor, Quinn "Weazel" Chert auditioned to voice Swiggins, but wasn't chosen for the role.
- Skree features a special teleporting animation, where he begins to look directly upwards and holds his staff upright, similar to when the player aims up with their cursor.
- Skree is the only character released since Genji who cannot purchase a Zurian from his non-utility rows.
- According to his own Taunt line, Skree is 700 years old.
- Youtube kHgRlsOvN3M
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Skree'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- After firing Saw Blade, you can stop it in place by clicking the button again. This can be used to deal massive amounts of damage by piercing first and chopping second.
- Saw Blade can be only fired in straight line and go through opponents and special walls (Like Totem Of Power of an opponent Skree). Try to maximise flying damage with a "tiger knee" one (jump slightly and fire in order to deny both ground and air).
- Saw Blade will go through any walls when you pick it back. Arrows show you approximatively where they have been placed. Keep it in mind to help teammates with traps or scare/finishing a tracker opponent.
- Throwing a Saw Blade at an enemy turret will cause it to immediatly return to you. Use this to instantly deal double damage to droids and unsuspecting 'nauts that are right in front of it.
- Just under an arrow after placing a Saw Blade there are small rectangles that tells you how much time is left before the saw returns towards you.
- Saw Blade is extremely effective at clearing a bundle of 'nauts and/or droids. Making it effective at protecting your turrets.
- The Totem Of Power can be used as a very powerful shield, use it to protect your teammates from moves such as Raelynn's Snipe, Lonestar's Bull or Leon's Tongue.
- The Totem Of Power can be placed to help your teammates reach places faster then they would otherwise (e.g. Sorona's jungle area).
- You can trap opponents with Totem Of Power by denying their escape route in narrow areas, ideally where a turret was standing (after destroyed).
- If you are up against Sentry X-58, watch your Saw Blades, Sentry can walk into it giving him free damage.
- You can teleport while hovering but you need to hold jump during this time. Try to do it when you are hard to reach but beware of flying opponents.
- With Spare Blade and Suitcase Monster, you can transform your Saw Blade in a powerful deterrent tool. Fire and stop it immediately to cover teammates from any infighting with your saws.
- Pairing Ornamented Pipe with Voodoo Doll will make Totem Of Power impossible to jump over for some 'nauts, forcing them to destroy it, or wait until it expires.
- With other 'nauts, when you fall from a place without jumping, pressing jump will allow you to jump in the air. This cannot be applied to Skree, who starts hovering instead. Be always aware of it when you fall down as you cannot escape like others do.
- On the same way, try to hover in a manner that you can quickly reach the ground or a glass platform in order to jump again.
- You can hit and track invisible opponents with your Lightning Rod if you aim properly (at the suspected location) and they are much easier to track with Device Of The Heavens.
- You can stand on and drop down from Skree's Totem Of Power. Keep that in mind while moving around the map with a Skree nearby.
- Use knockback and displacement effects to get your enemies to a spinning Saw Blade.
- The Totem Of Power can be healed just like other minions such as weedlings.
- Use crowd control effects to cripple Skree's high mobility.
- Be careful with Saw Blade even if Skree misses you: He can still call it back to him whenever he wants.
- Try to stay above or below Skree to avoid the initial launch of Saw Blade: It can only be thrown horizontally.
- Avoid putting yourself between Skree and his Saw Blade whenever possible.
- At certain locations of the map, it is possible for Skree to block entrances with his Totem Of Power, and sometimes he can trap you with it, be careful.
- Consider saving your abilities if Skree and/or his teammates are hiding behind a Totem Of Power: It can block many attacks, including those that normally pierce through units such as Splash Dash and Snipe. Of course, abilities that normally go through terrain such as Ball Lightning can be still used without any problems.
- If you see a Skree near his Totem Of Power with a sword above his head, be careful: he has bonus damage (for all his attacks) as long he stays near it.
- Stay behind your droids to avoid being directly hit by Lightning Rod. That way you will be hit for half the damage instead if it bounces to you.