|角色:||Fighter, Initiator, Crowd Control|
|Skølldir ||难度: Medium |
Development Name: Brute
|能力类型: Ensnare, Stun, Area of Effect, Knockback, Deflect||发布日期: October 4th, 2012|
Skølldir the Terrible Space Viking has raided over a hundred spaceports, cargo ships and grocery stores. His legendary thirst for battle is unquenchable. Great raids are usually followed by great feasts and soon his nickname was altered to Skølldir The Terribly Overweight Space Viking. Nothing could scorn Skølldir more than this honorless title!
Skølldir has set out on his space barge to impress the universe with his lightning fast fighting skills to prove this moniker wrong and show his nimbleness. Anyone who would dare to call him fat is met with a rapid series of crushing punches and is thrown aside. All the while, Skølldir's metallic suit is telling him how many calories he is burning.
If you find yourself on the battlefield, and hear the sound of crushing bones and thunderous farts in the distance, flee as Skølldir's fury is upon you!
Skølldir kommer på besøk, stram lemonaden klar (x2) (Translation: Skølldir comes for a visit, strong lemonade ready.)
'Stram', in this case means 'quite powerful' or acrid, as in smell or taste. Viking Lemonade!
Voice actor: Simon Lane
"Can't hurt the king of pain!"
"Stop crying like a baby!"
"Someone's got a deathwish!"
"Free hugs, come and get'em!"
"Belly's gonna get ya!" - Reference to a Reebok TV advertisement
"I need help!"
"I'm saying this, because I'm low on health!"
"Help me! I need a snack!"
"Let's get those buggers!"
"Back to base!"
"That's too many of them!"
"Cya later Awesomenauts!" - Reference to a quote from his voice actor, Simon Lane of the Yogscast.
"Off fer a drink... Ohh..."
"Daddy needs a treat!"
"What a ripoff!"
"Daddy needs a treat!"
"No belly, no battle!"
"No guts, no glory!"
"Belly's gonna get ya!"
"No guts, no glory!"
"No belly, no battle!"
"I can't believe they charged me for two seats!"
"Free, at last!"
"I own you!"
"You're fracked!" - A reference to Battlestar Galactica series.
"See ya later sh*tlords!" - Reference to a quote from his voice actor, Simon Lane of the Yogscast.
"Fists of Fury!"
"Looks like meat's back on the menu!" - A reference to Lord of the Rings.
"It's an all-you-can-eat buffet of my fists!"
"I'll kill ya for that!"
"Bloody 'ell that hurts!"
"I pissed myself..."
"Oh, I pissed myself... Ohhh..."
"Eat me knuckle sandwich!"
"Taste my fists!"
"Choke on that!"
"Up ya go!"
"Off with ya!"
"Oh! 'scuse me!"
"The ground can taste me bottom!"
It can be found here for free. This skin replaces Skølldir's metal armor with one made of leather with dark pants that does not protect his face, arms and belly. He also has a leather belt and an orange beard.
His skills are unchanged, but Bash has a new animation on the third hit, being a giant pickaxe instead of a giant fist. Mighty Throw has a new pattern. The Homeless Gnome's appearance is changed to resemble William Riker.
This skin is a "homage" to The Yogscast, seeing as Skølldir was voiced by Simon Lane.
This skin gives Skølldir dark leather armor with black fur on his pants and shoulders. He has metal ornaments on his gloves, a different belt and a necklace made of skulls. He has demon-like horns instead of the usual ones on his helmet.
Homeless Gnome is a replaced by a tiny demon and a Bash's third hit is a giant claw instead of the usual fist. Mighty Throw gains a fire effect.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Skølldir in Awesomenauts. The skin-design and sound effects vary depending on whether the player is currently playing for the Red or the Blue team, with Jotunn Skølldir assuming his fire-form in the Red team, and an ice-form in the Blue team. The Jotunn Skølldir skin does NOT have a unique voice over.
If you have not already unlocked the character, purchasing this DLC will do so.
Jotunn Skølldir was designed by community member CrimsonYeti for the Design-a-skin competition and was chosen by the community as one the runner-ups to Grim Genji from more than 250 submissions! - Official Steam Store description.
This skin gives Skølldir the looks of a mythological Norse giant, or Jötunn: His beard and horns are made of magma/ice and he wears a team-colored helmet with a golden ornament in it. He wears team-colored leather armor with golden details below the waist and on the shoulder pads (those have fur on blue team). His belt is a golden chain with a shield as the buckle and his leather gloves have brass knuckles with spikes on them. Finally, he has a wooden shield with an arrow stuck on it attached to his shoulder pad.
Mighty throw has more fiery/frost sparkles and Homeless Gnome is replaced by a tiny yeti (orange with brown fur for red team, blue with white fur for blue team). Earthquake's default shockwave is replaced by magma spikes/icicles and bash has the same shape as his unique gloves.
Being an ultimate skin, Jotunn Skølldir has unique looks depending on which team you're on: Fire-themed for red team, ice-themed for blue team.
- Skølldir was the first Awesomenaut to have lines for his abilities and autoattack.
- Skølldir was the first 'naut voiced by a community member "guest star" (Simon Lane).
- Skølldir is the only character with a melee auto-attack that can't hit multiple targets at the same time.
- Skølldir was the first 'naut to get an ultimate skin: instead of unique voice acting, is has different looks depending on which team (red/blue) the player's on.
- Jotunn Skølldir was part of the Awesomenauts Skin Contest 2014, where it won third place. It was designed by Stephen "CrimsonYeti" Kelly. The original concept art can be seen below:
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.2.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Skølldir'。 帮助:
- 2018-07-16 19:26:03 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2018-07-16 19:25:06 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2018-07-16 19:24:23 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2018-07-16 19:23:47 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2018-07-16 19:23:44 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2018-07-16 19:20:27 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2018-07-16 19:20:21 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2018-07-16 19:19:20 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- When playing as Skølldir, learning to time your 3rd punch is vital, as some of the Bash upgrades will only affect it.
- When combined with Axethrowing Trophy, Homeless Gnome can a useful harassing tool. With some skill and practice, it can even be used to finish off fleeing enemies.
- When using Perfumed White Flowers, try to kill creeps with the 3rd hit from bash so you can recover more health than you normally would.
- Skølldir may use Earthquake from a high place to quickly "drop" in front of enemies, often surprising them.
- If you see an enemy jumping, try timing your Earthquake so it hits them on their way down.
- With the right upgrades, Skølldir can make his Earthquake very hard to avoid. Stolen Couch, Stone Twins and Small Volcano all help him accomplish that.
- Every one of Skølldir's abilities have at least one form of crowd control available. WIth the right build he can become a powerful disruptor.
- Homeless Gnome can be useful to attack turrets or the Solar drill from a safe distance, making it a somewhat useful weapon against structures.
- Skølldir has a variety of Crowd Control effects at his disposal. Be sure to work alongside him to take advantage of it.
- Skølldir is not the strongest 'naut when it comes to pushing. You may want a 'naut that excels at that to compensate for this weakness.
- Skølldir is a very dangerous 'naut at close range. Try poking him if you have more range than him or use some form of crowd control before approaching him.
- A Skølldir that uses Perfumed White Flowers can be very hard to bring down, specially when paired with Med-i'-can, Power Pills Turbo and Oily Spray on Bronze. Avoid the 3rd hit from bash at all costs.
- Possibly the best way to deal with a Skølldir is to be above or below him, as he has trouble dealing with enemies in a different vertical plane. Characters like Lonestar and Vinnie & Spike are good examples of 'nauts that can do this. If the map has a lot of open areas (like Sorona) Skølldir may have an even harder time.
- Some Skølldirs prefer to delay Earthquake in favor of Mighty Throw and Bash upgrades. They can have trouble defending their turrets from many droids at once in this case. Upgrades such as the T-800 Dome and The Last Pieridae Transformae may make defending the turret even harder.
- Baby Kuri Mammoth will reduce the range of Mighty Throw by a considerable amount.