We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|Sheriff Lonestar ||难度: Easy |
Development Name: Cowboy
|能力类型: Area of effect, Slow, Triple Jump, Lifesteal, Damage Over Time||发布日期: May 1st, 2012|
At the heart of the milky way lies the Bovinion system, ruled by a semi intelligent cow-like species. Although technologically advanced to an acceptable level, these Bovinions have maintained a tribal form of society for several thousands of years. Until recent years, an age-old custom in this society was to scare young Bovinion calves with bogeyman stories about a scary cowboy. Naughty Bovinion calves would, as the story went, be caught by this cowboy's unrelenting lasso.
Recently, a wealthy Bovinion visionary opened up a park where visitors would come to see a genetically re-engineered cowboy in action. But disaster struck and the cowboy escaped his cage. Before the Bovinions could react the cowboy had wrangled the entire park staff. Terror shook the Bovinion civilization as the cowboy started to wrangle every single Bovinion on the planet! Suddenly the Bovinions found themselves out of their cities and wrangled into herds on green meadows by the whisky drinking, bucket spitting, yeeehaawing horror.
Once the entire Bovinion civilization had been wrangled, the cowboy, naming himself Sheriff Lonestar, rode a rocket ship into the sunset, his job complete. Now Sheriff Lonestar fights as a mercenary in the robot wars, combining his awesome cowboy-powers with high tech weaponry to earn some Solar to spend on whisky and cigars.
Voice actor: Anthony Haynes (default), Anthony "Antfish" Sardinha (The Loninator)
"Come 'ere and say that again!"
"Be quick or be dead!"
"You're a goner!"
"You best skedaddle!"
"The jig is up!"
"Get off my porch!"
"I'm all dragged out!"
"I'm getting banged up over here!"
"Pony on up over here!"
"I'm almost a goner!"
"Ridin' into the sunset!"
"Headin' back to the Ranch!"
"Leave some for when I get back!"
"Spending some Dineroes!"
"Time to kick butt and chew tabacca!" - Reference to They Live.
"There's a new Sheriff in town!"
"There's a new Sheriff in town!"
"Time to kick butt and chew tabacca!"
"I just did the Universe a favour!"
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy!"
"You don't look so good, partner!"
"I'm taking you all out!"
"Wildest gun in the galaxy!"
"You got- Ahhhh!"
"Son of a- Ahhhhh!"
"What the?- Augh!"
"Talk to the gun, gringo!"
"Your tactics ain't rational!"
"I got your fortune cookie right here, and it says: 'You're outta luck'!"
"You're about to get some serious lead in your diet!"
"Good. Bad. It don't matter. You're still ugly, hahahaha!" - A reference to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
"You feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" - A reference to Dirty Harry.
"Hasta la vista, baby! Haha!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Dead or alive. It's your choice!"
"I'm under fire!"
"This unit needs assistance!"
"Bravery subroutine malfunctioning!"
"I must be getting rusty!"
"Fall in, amigos!"
"Let's go, boys!"
"Let's get'em, boys!"
"Let's smoke'em out!"
"Fire'em up, boys!"
"Come with me if you want to live!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Time to circle the wagons!"
"Defend, ya yellowbellies!"
"Back to the saloon to wet my whistle!"
"Imma get me a recharge!"
"That cost a fistful of Solar!" A reference to A Fistful of Dollars.
"Reach for the skies!"
"I'm back, baby!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Zork Industries Robotic Bovine Wrangler Unit Model 101 online!"
"I'm wanted in 12 systems!" - A reference to Star Wars
"Dead or alive. It's your choice!"
"I'm back!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Whisky? Hah, that's for toddlers! Give me some battery acid!"
"The law just got an upgrade!"
"Time to wrangle some aliens!"
"This jacket's full of metal!" - A reference to Full Metal Jacket.
"Hasta la vista, cowboy!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"You are terminated!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Yeeehaw! Balls of steel, baby!"
"I'm wanted in 12 systems!"
"Arghhh! I'll... be... back!" - A reference to The Terminator movie series.
"Pull over buster! Freeze! The strong arm of the law has arrived and is gonna give you a ticket for looking horribly out of style in that old Cowboy attire! Your enemies will respect your authority if you upgrade your old Sheriff outfit with the new Officer Lonestar skin, and if they don't they'll be looking at four to five years in an intergalactic state penitentiary." - Official Steam Store Description
Lonestar wears the attire of a police officer, having his white hat replaced with a police hat, which has the Awesomenauts emblem on it. He also wears a pair of Sunglasses, a shirt, and his kneepads are replaced with brown jeans and plain boots.
The Holo-Bull plays Siren sounds when it is summoned.
Mels is a cool kid that visited the Ronimo studio some months ago as part of a day that was organized for him by the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The Make-A-Wish Foundations is a non-profit organisation that grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions, such as Mels. One of Mels' wishes was to experience and take part in the development process of a game, and we invited him to be part of Awesomenauts. We spent the day with Mels showing him how we make games and we also let him design a skin for his favorite character. This skin is the result of that day! We hope you like it Mels ;)
All the revenue we receive from this skin between now and the end of the year will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, to help them grant more wishes to kids. - Official Steam Store description
This skin gives Lonestar an urban camo vest, army helmet, glasses and gloves. He also wears team-colored body armor and a grenade belt and his blaster is replaced with a pistol with laser sights while hyper bull wears a helmet and is on tank threads.
Hailing from an even more distant future than 3587, the Loninator has come to wrangle the Bovinion who would one day stop the rise of the Genetically Engineered Cowboy Overlords.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Sheriff Lonestar in Awesomenauts, and comes with a fully customized voice set! - Official Steam Store description
This skin is a robotic version of Lonestar based on The Terminator movie series. It is a metal body resembling a skeletal version of Lonestar with glowing eyes while keeping his trademark hat and jacket (although they look tattered). It also maintains his facial hair. His arm and blaster are replaced by a minigun arm cannon with laser sight. While his dynamites use a new animation, the projectiles themselves are unaltered, being identical to the default version. Finally, his bull has a robotic look as well and make metallic sounds when spawned.
Being premium, this skin comes with its own custom voice set.
- Lonestar is one of the "original six" Awesomenauts that came with the game when it first launched, along with Clunk, Froggy G, Leon, Voltar and Yuri.
- Lonestar's "futuristic cowboy" theme and name are likely based on the late 80s cartoon, BraveStarr.
- Lonestar is usually the first Awesomenaut used by new players, being the tutorial character.
- Private Mels' was a skin Ronimo Games made for Mels: a child who visited Ronimo Games as part of the Make-A-Wish foundation. Mels chose this skin for his favorite character: Lonestar.
- The orange glow on Private Mels' splash art is a reference to the Battlefield video game series.
- Lonestar was the first 'naut to have unique boots.
- Lonestar was the first (and only, to date) Awesomenaut to be given a full graphical rework, which included all of his skins. It went live in Patch 3.0.
- He was also the first (and only, to date) Awesomenaut to have his music extended in a later patch. Both his main theme and killing spree were extended in Patch 3.0.
- , Terminator franchise.
Default skin (Pre-Overdrive).
Officer Lonestar (Pre-Overdrive).
Officer Lonestar. (Pre-Overdrive)
Private Mels (Pre-Overdrive).
Private Mels. (Pre-Overdrive)
Lonestar minimap icon (Pre-Overdrive).
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Sheriff Lonestar'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Lonestar isn't very fast, but has a lot of vertical mobility. Use the additional jump provided by Rocket Boots to confuse enemies and evade their attacks.
- The Rubber Sleeve upgrade allows Lonestar to attack turrets and enemies from a much safer distance, as long as the turret is currently firing at something else.
- Lonestar's Incendiary Bomb upgrade has a fire effect that is visible on enemies even when they are stealthed. This is useful against invisibility.
- You can trap enemies between your bull and terrain or one of your turrets for massive damage. Techno Viking Helmet makes this tactic even deadlier.
- Bull is very useful for clearing lanes of enemy traps such as Yuri's Mines.
- Bull can be used as a scouting tool. If you suspect a hide area has an enemy or trap awaiting, send the bull in first so it grants vision to you and your team.
- Purchasing even base bull early on is an effective way of keeping enemies at bay, trapping them against a turret or even doing some early game pushing. This can be particularly useful against enemies that are dangerous up close, such as Leon, Clunk or Skølldir.
- Distracting the enemy team may aid Lonestar in splitpushing turrets in different lanes. Be sure to send him a defend command if you suspect the enemy team is going after him or to call him if you need his help fending off the enemy attackers, though.
- If Lonestar manages to push enemies into your team with bull, try and follow that up for a kill.
- When teaming up with Lonestar, aid him in his bull + dynamite push to make it even more effective.
- Lonestar can jump again mid-air (twice with his boots). Try to keep track of his jumps to attack him once he comes down.
- Slowing effects reduce both movement speed and jump height. Use them to severely cripple Lonestar's mobility.
- Rubber Sleeve will make dynamites bounce as high as Lonestar's position the moment he throws them. Use this to predict its pattern an avoid them more easily.
- Lonestar's Dynamite explode on contact. Be careful when approaching him at melee range, as you may suddently take more damage than you'd expect.
- Lonestar's only means of pushing his enemies away is his bull. It's easier to attack him when it is on cooldown.
- Always keep an eye on the minimap, as Lonestar excels at pushing. If he goes to another lane to kill droids, you might want to follow him to repel the push or chase him off.