Scoop of Justice
|角色:||Tank, Crowd Control|
|Scoop of Justice ||难度: Easy |
Development Name: Paladin
|能力类型: Area of Effect, Healing, Ensnare, Lifesteal||发布日期: October 23rd 2014|
The Scoop of Justice or Scoop for short, is a brave Gelati knight. The Gelati are brilliant craftsmen famous for their delicious Castle Ice Cream. The gelatinous knights gather snow and ice from different planets and mix them with sweet candies and fruits. Although cocoa trees haven't been seen for ages and they are thought to be extinct, the Gelati see it as their holy duty to find a real piece of chocolate and create the ultimate flavour of ice cream: stracciatella.
On AI Station 205 the Awesomenauts are gathered to protect the universe from the dangerous 'Sisterhood of Coba'. The Sisterhood is planning an invasion from the Omicron dimension, using a space bridge in the eye of the space storm. Scoop was assigned by the lords of his house, the house of the triple scoop, to aid the Awesomenauts in protecting the universe from the new Omicron threat. Secretly Scoop also hopes to find a chocolate bar on one of Zork's vendor machines.
Voice actor: Anthony "Antfish" Sardinha
"I'm rubber and you are glue!"
"Begone spawn of darkness!" - A reference to the Warcraft III priest.
"You're all slushies!"
"Prepare for 500 flavors of pain!" - Reference to Baskin-Robbins' tagline "31 Flavors"
"The ice age is upon you!"
"Freeze in hell!"
"Brothers and sisters, to me!"
"Face this peril with me!"
"Rally to me!"
"Time's up! Let's do this!" - A reference to Leeroy Jenkins 
"Time to serve some cold justice!"
"For king and country!"
"For great justice!" - A reference to the poor translation of the game Zero Wing 
"Into the breach!"
"SPOOOOOOOON!" - A reference to The Tick 
"Keep it cool and fall back!"
"They're storming the gates!"
"To the barricades!"
"An epic treasure!"
"A mighty weapon!"
"Time to cool off. Heading back."
"Whoops! Left the fridge open. Be right back!"
"Time to lick my wounds."
"To the victor goes the spoils!"
"Scoop da whoop!" - A reference to Shoop da Whoop
"One scoop of justice coming up!"
"One scoop of justice coming up!"
"Scoop da whoop!"
"Experience the delicious taste of justice!"
"Winter is coming!" - A reference to Game of Thrones
"The might of the ice cream knight is always right!"
"You have my sword!" - A reference to The Lord of the Rings
"Just-ice or justice?"
"Today's flavor is retribution."
"Cold as ice." - A reference to the Foreigner song 'Cold As Ice'.
"Outstanding!" - A possible reference to the Soldier voice command in Team Fortress 2 
"Another foe melts in the face of justice!"
"Justice a la mode!" - A possible reference to the dessert "Pie a la mode" 
"To the victor goes the spoils!"
"Now that's what I call snowballing!"
"Such sweet success!"
"Cool as a cucumber"
"That was... not... cool..."
"Willing... to sacrifice..." - A reference to the Foreigner song 'Cold As Ice'.
"A noble sacrifice..."
"Hammer time!" - A reference to the song "U Can't Touch This" 
"I will have my revenge!"
"Hold your tongue!"
"A pox upon you, and your kind!"
"The guilty will suffer!"
"The Doomblade calls!"
"I am fading!"
"Drive them back!"
"Take our revenge!"
"The Doomblade hungers!" - Likely a reference to a quote from The Lich King in Warcraft.
"An ancient artifact!"
"Relics of vengeance!"
"Back to my lair!"
"I'll return... with a vengeance!"
"I take my leave."
"I am darkness!"
"I will pass the sentence!"
"I am darkness!"
"Experience the malicious taste of vengeance!"
"I am the hand of vengeance!"
"I will pass the sentence!"
"I walk the dark path!"
"I sought justice, but there was none!"
"Vengeance calls to me!"
"The Doomblade whispers to me!"
"Revenge is mine!"
"Vengeance has been dealt!"
"Vengeance is a dish best served cold!"
"In cold blood!"
"I am the avatar of vengeance!"
"By the dark flavors of the Void!"
"Judge, jury and executioner!"
"Vengeance has come!"
"This... cannot... be!"
"I will be avenged!"
This skin gives Scoop the looks of an archetypical death knight with dark skull-shaped armor, claw-shaped gauntlets sharped shoulderplates and a hood. His normal grin is replaced with clenched teeth and he looks ghostly instead of made of gelatin. His sword has a different design as well.
Frozen hammer looks more detailed and has a skull engraved in it. Bindings of Justice also has a different animation. Wraithlord Scoop also leaves behind a trail of smoke whenever he moves.
Being premium, this skin comes with custom voice acting and voice lines.
Note: RoboScoop is only available as a special event and cannot not be bought. Developers have confirmed he will never be purchasable
This skin is a robotic version of Scoop. He seems to be a reference to the RoboCop series. He is composed of a yellow body, team themed secondary colors and tertiary colors. He gains a glowing visor and a set of futuristic armor. The armor has a strap over the shoulder and a kilt at the bottom. Instead of a right arm, he simply has a metal rod that is jointed into a hammer. His left arm becomes metallic and ends with a glove. His sword gains a handguard and the main blade is now made of a laser between two rods that leave an afterimage. The hammer now has a single stripe and has X's on the sides and O's on the bases. Binding looks almost identical with the exception of hexagons printed on it. He leaves behind a hexognal pattern in his movement and skills.
Sword swings make lightsaber like effects when swung, hammer makes a phase-like sound and bindings make a electric charging sound when starting up and an electric discharge when ending.
- Scoop is a character that was intentionally designed to be beginner friendly, in order to ease new players into the game.
- Scoop is the first non-Starstorm character to be released ever since Admiral Swiggins.
- Scoop's theme was made using an actual trumpet. It is not digitized.
- Scoop's sword can be seen impaled in a worm in the background of AI Station 205. This was originally a teaser, added prior to his announcement.
- Scoop's killing spree is mixed into I'll Make You a Star Baby, which can only be heard if you own Starstorm. If the player doesn't have it, it flows into Wormhole Surfing instead.
- The backstory and voice lines of Wraithlord Scoop seem to reference the story of Prince Arthas from the Warcraft franchise.
- RoboScoop's name and backstory seem to reference the RoboCop movie series.
- RoboScoop is the fifth member of the Killer Koalas
- RoboScoop is the only skin that cannot be directly purchased or obtained via downloads.
- Wraithlord Scoop is the first premium skin to have an announcer based on it.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.3: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Scoop of Justice'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- With a large enough health pool, a powerful ranged ability and multiple ways of healing himself, Scoop is a suitable 'naut for beginners.
- Confused by the Sword Strike animation? The vertical attacks are "cleaves" and will damage and lifesteal from all targets hit for lower damage, while the horizontal attacks are "slashes" and will hit just one target with no lifesteal for higher damage.
- Remember: Frozen Hammer increases in damage and snare duration the further it travels. Learn its maximum range to use it at its full power as often as possible.
- Frozen Hammer will bounce off of terrain, but not off of glass platforms. Keep that in mind so your hammer doesn't go where you don't want it to.
- Frozen Hammer can hit multiple targets at once, but it will not hit the same target twice.
- Using Yellow Snow Cone may make it easier for you to reach your enemies for a damaging Binding Of Justice and/or Sword Strikes. It is great for escaping enemies as well.
- Binding Of Justice will heal you AND damage nearby enemies once it finishes charging up. Use it to turn the tables on your opponents.
- Consider taking The Holy Cup to heal your teammates, if they're having trouble surviving or staying in the lane.
- Since cleaving strikes can hit multiple targets, try and use Sword Strike in crowds of enemies such as droids.
- It is possible to become a more powerful brawler by purchasing upgrades such as The Penguin Throne and Titanium Coneshield.
- Support-oriented 'nauts may find it more viable to use slightly more aggressive loadouts, as Scoop has several ways of sustaining himself.
- If your ability is hard to land, try to save it for when Scoop snares your enemies with Frozen Hammer.
- Scoop is generally not great when it comes to pushing, so consider picking a 'naut that can compensate for this weakness.
- Stay close to Scoop if he has upgrades like Spoonman and The Holy Cup. It'll benefit the both of you.
- Avoid duelling Scoop near your own droids: he has innate lifesteal.
- Beware of Frozen Hammer: it has a deceptively large hitbox.
- With a relatively large amount of health, innate lifesteal that can be further improved and four different healing effects, one of which is innate, Scoop may be very difficult to kill. Try approaching him with your team and bursting him down.
- Scoop may have lots of upgrades aimed of survivability, but his overall damage output isn't among the highest at the beginning of the game. Try to disrupt his farm or even kill him, before he can become a more serious threat.
- Banner Of The Triple Scoop is more dangerous than it may look. Avoid being close to Scoop before he's used his Binding Of Justice at all costs.
- Avoid being lined/grouped up against Scoop, or your whole team may end up snared.
- Scoop has a lot of sustain, but low health (for a tank) and no shields. Use burst damage to kill him more reliably.
- If you have access to displacement or knockback abilities, separating Scoop from his teammates will deny him the Spoonman bonus if he's using this upgrade.
- Use silencing effects to prevent Scoop from healing with Binding Of Justice.
- Binding Of Justice is Scoop's best burst option, but it's also his most powerful sustain. Try to draw it out of him before using your burst so he doesn't benefit from the healing as much.
- The Holy Cup enables Scoop to heal his teammates for a fraction of the effect using Binding Of Justice. Be careful when engaging his team, or he may turn the tables on your own team.