We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|角色:||Harasser, Pusher, Area Control|
|Raelynn ||难度: Easy |
Development Name: Hunter
|能力类型: Area of Effect, Blind, Long-ranged, Slow, Solar Per Hit||发布日期: November 1st, 2012|
Raelynn loves big guns. After highschool she went straight into the E.L.F. army to fight against the invading robots, just before the first AI war.
She was trained by the best and excelled in long range weaponary. Within a year she was given the honor of joining an elite squad called the SkyHawks, where she met the love of her life: her Pulserifle "Cuddles".
For years they did covert missions together as a team to disrupt robot production and steal robot technologies. They were feared by all robots (well...the ones with emo-chips).
Until that one deep space mission to AI station 404 in the year 3009, where she ran into a robot ambush, and "Cuddles" was brutally taken away from her. Raelynn was put into cryostasis. Decades passed until a small mercenary team found her hidden on the planet. There she was rejoined with "Cuddles" and many warm 'hugs' were given that day to all robots on 404.
Voice actress: Somayeh Foroushani
"I got a bullet with your name on it!" - Reference to Nonpoint's "Bullet With A Name".
"Imma chargin' mah lazah!" - Reference to the popular Shoop Da Whoop internet meme.
"Lets make this fun! Run as fast as you can."
"I see you!"
"I'll scrape you off my boots!"
"Not even worth my time."
"You boys ain't ready for this." - Possibly a reference to Back to the Future.
"Cuddles is so cute. Awww..."
"I'll light you like a firecracker!"
"Where is the air support?!"
"Uhhh... call for help?"
"Uhhh... call for help?"
"Strike at these coordinates!"
"Fire at will!"
"Light 'em up boys!"
"Enemy at the gates!"
"The LZ is hot!" - LZ is an military acronym for "Landing Zone"
"The eagle has left the nest!"
"Requesting evac!" - "Evac" is a military abbreviation for "evacuation".
"Oh no, broke a nail! Be right back!"
"Cuddles needs a small nap."
"I got a coupon for that."
"Look at all these shiny toys!"
"Hmm... glad the bullets are free..."
"Do you feel lucky, punk?" - Reference to Dirty Harry.
"Reporting for duty!"
"Lock and load, baby!"
"Imma chargin' mah lazah!"
"I see you!"
"What do I feel when I shoot an enemy? Recoil..."
"Somebody give me a sitrep!" - Sitrep is a military acronym for "situation report".
"I'm a professional."
"35 solar a hit, no questions asked."
"Lock and load, baby!"
"Reporting for duty!"
"Heat it up!"
"Another one bites the dust!" - Reference to the popular song "Another one bites the dust" by Queen.
"They never knew what hit 'em..."
"Tango's down..." - In the NATO phonetic alphabet, letters are replaced with english words beggining with said letter and that are universally easy to understand, regardless of native language. "Tango", in this case stands for T, representing "Target" or "Terrorist".
"Pew, pew, pew!" - A reference to the pew-pew meme.
"I told you she bites...'"
"An eye for an eye!" - A reference to the Law of talion.
"It's lonely at the top."
"Boom! Headshot." - A reference to the Boom headshot meme.
"One shot, one kill."
"Son of a..."
"Nothing wrong with... d-dying young..."
"It's a... good day to die..."
"Nobody... lives forever..."
"A heroic death..."
"Three, Two, One!"
"Who wants to cuddle?"
"Say hello to my little friend!" - Reference to Scarface
"It's set to stun! Honest!" - Reference to a stormtrooper right before capturing princess Leia in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
"Do you feel lucky, punk?!"
"Who needs practical body armor anyway when you're carrying a retractable sniper cannon? You might as well dress up and look fabulous as you lay down a hail of sniper fire upon your enemies!" - Official Steam Store description.
This Raelynn skin replaces her clothes and visor with an elegant party dress, high heels, and a holster strapped to her thigh. She also uses lipstick, make-up, and a scarf around her neck.
There is also a beauty mark close to her eye.
"Raelynn has been recruited by a supersecret bionic spec ops team. The new and improved Bionic Raelynn has augmented her already impressive battlefield performance with bionics, cybernetics, a worn cloak and shiny lights." - Official Steam Store description.
Bionic Raelynn adds a "greyish" hue to her natural armor coloration and covers her arms as well instead of having them exposed like in the default look. Her cape is team-colored and she wears a helmet and a hood.
- According to her backstory, Raelynn is over 578 years old. She spent that time in cryo-stasis, before being brought back to life.
- The Killer Koala icon was added to Bionic Raelynn's official artwork during the Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion Kickstarter Campaign.
- This would make Bionic Raelynn the first character to have her splash artwork altered after release.
- Raelynn is one of the three 'nauts that originate from Earth (the others being Ted McPain and Yuri).
- "E.L.F." in Raelynn's backstory stands for Earth's Liberation Front.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Raelynn'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Most of Raelynn's playstyles involves keeping her enemies at a safe distance. Denny's Boots, Gryc Lubricator and most of Timerift's upgrades will help her accomplish that.
- Remember: the laser sight for Raelynn's Snipe becomes yellow when you are targetting an enemy Awesomenaut. This is specially useful when using the Gryc Lubricator upgrade for offscreen kills. Watching the minimap also helps in these cases.
- When charging up Snipe, it is possible to press the Snipe button a second time after hearing the beep to fire the beam earlier.
- Aiming Snipe away from your enemy or at the ground can prevent them from seeing the laser sight right away. Quickly direct it to your enemies and fire, surprising them.
- Alternatively, you can begin charging Snipe while Raelynn is mid-air. Jump from a high place and activate it. By the time you hit the ground, Snipe will likely be ready to fire, giving less reaction time to your enemies.
- The shield effect from Iron Rifle can prevent many crowd control effects from interrupting your Snipe.
- When using Laserpointer, sweeping the area in front of you in a fan-like motion may help you in blinding more enemies with it.
- Timerift is a very effective tool against sieged Derpls as it affects the unsiege animation, making it way longer. Some players may notice this and will start sieging on glass platforms so they can drop down and escape, however.
- Despite what it may look like, Timerift isn't a slow, but a Slowdown and, as such, isn't affected by CC reduction or CC immunity.
- With the T-800 Dome upgrade for Timerift, it is possible to solo turrets very effectively if they are left unguarded by your enemy
- Without the Higgs Grenade upgrade, Timerift is best used to block chokepoints.
- If taking HC-Bomb, it's best to attempt to trap enemies in Timerift and use your HC-shots to whittle them down until you're able to finish them off with Snipe. Using Gryc Lubricator helps to finish off fleeing enemies very well.
- Raelynn is very effect at long range. Try and protect her from the enemy team so that she can damage them from a safe distance.
- Use displacement and knockback effects to throw enemies into Timerift.
- Aid Raelynn in pushing enemy turrets if she's using T-800 Dome.
- Denny's Boots, Timerift and Snipe (especially with Gryc Lubricator) can make Raelynn incredibly hard to approach. Try to use hide areas or Jump Pads to sneak up on her.
- Don't stay lined up with your teammates. It'll make it harder for Raelynn to Snipe multiple members of your team all at once.
- Consider timing your jump(s) irregularly to confuse the enemy Raelynn and make it harder for her to aim Snipe properly.
- Snipe can be interrupted by most crowd control effects, and will go on cooldown if this happens.
- Snipe can't go through terrain. Stay out of Raelynn's direct line of sight to discourage her from firing it.
- Before engaging an enemy Raelynn, make sure you will be able to kill her quickly. She may get you low enough on health so that her Snipe will finish you off.
- Saving abilities that are harder to land for when Raelynn uses Snipe might be a good idea, as she can't move until the she fires the beam or is interrupted.
- The cooldown on Timerift exceeds its duration. This is true even with the 1.21 Gigawatt Battery upgrade. You can use that window of opportunity to approach a Raelynn, but be mindful of Snipe as well.
- Raelynn's Protoblaster can deal high dps with proper upgrades. Don't underestimate her ability to engage in close combat.
- Be extra careful and play more defensively if the Enemy Raelynn is using Monkey Hand. She'll typically buy this early game, giving herself a small Solar disadvantage in order to get a larger bonus later on. Don't let it happen.