|角色:||Assassin, Damage Dealer|
|Ksenia ||难度: Hard |
Development Name: Crawler
|能力类型: Invisibility, Knockback, Lifesteal, Silence, Slow||发布日期: September 2nd 2015|
Ksenia was once the best hair dresser in the galaxy. Year after year she won the renowned Venus hair style tournament with her outrageous hairstyle creations. She enjoyed the great fame that came with the status as master hair dresser, unfortunately her father Vladimir Pewchenko a rich weapons manufacturer on planet Russia (formerly known as the moon) had other plans for her.
With a virtual reality hood dryer showing her a hair cutting simulator, he made her into one of the best assassins in the galaxy. While thinking she was cutting hair, in reality she was cutting down Pewchencko's enemies.
With no competition left her father assigned her to the Awesomenauts, where she still wears the VR hood. Many suspect that Ksenia is actually just watching soap opera's on her hood and perfectly knows what she is doing.
Straight from my dacha
Now I’m running at 'cha
Coming to the rescue
Thinning out your hairdo
Cutting to the chase
Always ready just in case
The hairdresser in space
And I cut your throat with grace
Come on let me trim ya
Just in time for nastrovje
Till I get them blisters
Like the Scissor Sisters
Got my skill from babushka
Leave you bald like matrushka
Faster than a sputnik
I cut your hair like … quick
Chekhov's pistol, how ‘bout his clippers?
I’ll pistol-whip your do into zippers
It seems to me that cooked is your goose
So I’ll treat you nice, chill ya down with some mousse
If your hairday be bad
I’ll cut you comrade
Let me fix your dead-ends
Trim you with my scissor hands
I’ll be your парикмахер
Also dubbing as a fighter
It’s not your hair I wanna dye
So it’s time to say goodbye
Voice actor: Lani Minella
"Your hair is freeky!"
"You have split ends, dorogaya!"
"Is that a toupée you're wearing?" *giggles*
"Going bald already?" *laughs*
"Flock of seagulls! Haha!"
"They're interrupting me!"
"Hairdresser in trouble!"
"Help me, please!"
"Let's cut them to ribbons!" *giggles*
"Rinse and repeat!"
"Give them a make-over!"
"Dull their edges!"
"This haircut is on me!"
"We're being clipped!"
"This is a hair salon, not hair saloon!"
"They're trimming us clean!"
"The latest VR screen!"
"New episodes for sale?"
"My scissors are getting dull!"
"I need fresh hair clipper!"
"My new wax doesn't gel!"
"Virtual insanity! Aha!" - A reference to the song Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai.
"Ya skoro vernus!"
"Back in a blink of a curl!" *laughs*
"Relax! Ksenia will do it!"
"Time to dress the hair!"
"Let's cut them to ribbons!" *giggles*
"Relax! Ksenia will do it!"
"When you want haircut, go to me!" *laughs*
"Time to dress the hair!"
"Papa Pewchenko will be so proud! Woohoo!"
*Gasp* "There's a hair on my screen!"
"Isn't the weather crazy right now?"
"So what are your holiday plans?"
"How is your family? Still good?"
"Same haircut as usual?"
"I've got all the latest styles!"
"I'm a barber, not Barbie!" *laughs*
"Cutting hair feels like cutting throats sometimes!"
"I cut you! Woohoo!"
"Ksenia on the top! Yeah!"
"That's a close shave!"
"Curl up and dye!" *giggles*
"Here's a coupon!" *laughs*
"Ksenia puts monkey back in cage!" *giggles*
"Hair today, gone tomorrow!" *laughs*
"I'm getting your team a comb-over" *giggles*
"Don't you like my cutting remarks?" *giggles*
"These extensions are to die for!"
"It's not real!"
"Over and out!"
*Whzzt, whzzt, whzzt*
"A cut above!"
"Cut it out!"
"To your face!"
"Roll for initiative!" - A reference to Dungeons & Dragons.
"You see me not!"
"On a roll!"
"I see a weak spot between your scales!"
"You're not a dragon, you're a lizard!"
"I'll smoke you out!"
"Ah! I'm being roasted!"
"A reign of fire!" - A reference to the movie Reign of Fire.
"Attack the nest!"
"Roast those scaly fiends!"
"Get bucket of water!"
"We need cooling over here!"
"They're on our trail!"
"A huntress has expenses!"
"Fine blades for slaying!"
"Hunting dragons is costly!"
"Hmm... Valerian blades or dragon bone?"
"Any fire resistant armor here?"
"Time to restock!"
"Next time, dragon..."
"The trail has gone cold!"
"Here be dragon huntresses!" - A reference to the famous phrase: "Here be dragons" commonly found in ancient maps.
"Enter the dragon... with my blades!"
"Dragons have tattoo of me!"
"This maiden kicks tail!"
"I'm the trail of a dragon!"
*sniffs* "I smell the scent of burned corpses!"
"Knights are weaklings. Huntresses rule"
"Bards should stick to singing, not hunting"
"Time to make dragon shish kebob!"
"Enough potions on me? Da."
"Lizards beware! The huntress is there!"
"Like papa taught me!"
"Another star in the sky!"
"You've been hunted!"
"Huntress pride!" *giggles*
"One dragon put down, one bag of gold!"
"That's the last you've flapped your wings!"
"That's the last you've flapped your wings!"
"Your skull will make a fine new helmet!"
"Your reign ends here!"
"Who's the predator now!"
"My huntress instincts never fail me!"
"Payback is on you!"
"Payback is upon you!"
"Who hunts the huntress?"
"The scales were tipped!"
"Cut off one blade, two more will grow-oh"
"Burned to a cinder"
"After all that stalking..."
"Feel my edge!"
"Scalp throw!" *giggles*
"Time to disappear!"
While she was a freshman at the Halion VI Hairdresser Academy Ksenia was chosen by a cosmic force along with four fellow students. This cosmic force promised to unlock the hidden potential within each of them, and arranged for brightly-colored spandex suits of armor to be delivered to their student dorms.
They were tasked with fighting evil monsters that threatened the galaxy, and boldly they faced their destiny. Sadly, the 'cosmic force' turned out to be some hacker kid that had been rejected from the academy a year earlier, and Ksenia's fellow chosen-ones were squished when a 20-story tall monster waltzed into town.
Ksenia still managed to defeat the monster on her own, and even though she never heard from the 'cosmic force' again after that, she continued to hunt down giant monsters as a part-time job during her time at the academy.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Ksenia in Awesomenauts! If you have not unlocked the character yet, purchasing this content will do so. - Official Steam Store description.
This skin gives Ksenia a suit based on the Power Rangers franchise, with a similar-looking spandex suit, white boots and gloves and a bird-shaped helmet with a visor and crest. She also wields custom laser daggers. The helmet's crest, her clothes, shoulderpads and dagger hilts all have golden details.
Scissors throw's scissors are shaped like lightning bolts and vanish has different animations as well as special sound effects.
Scorched leaves flew on the wind as she made her approach. She had been stalking her prey for days, though the events that had lead her to this moment spanned decades. Ksenia tightened the grip on her daggers as she entered the cavern, where she was met with a pair of eyes that burned in the shadow. Only one dragon remained in this world, but it would fall to her blades all the same.
She leapt forward and killed her opponent with a single blow. Pieces of armor, weapons, and gold dropped all around her, but she cursed as the ring she had hoped to find was nowhere in sight. "Dammit, now I'll have to grind this part for the seventh time." As the townsfolk entered the cavern to thank her for saving their lives and proclaim her the greatest Hero of all time Ksenia was already browsing through the menu to restart this particular chapter of her favorite game: 'Warrior Princess: Dragon Huntress'.
Ksenia played the game whenever she had a few minutes in between the clients that visited her barber shop, but even when she was cutting their hair she sometimes felt like a fearsome warrior, ready to go toe-to-toe with even the mightiest of foes - she was a Dragon Huntress at heart!
This DLC contains a custom skin for Ksenia in Awesomenauts, and comes with a fully customized voice set! If you have not unlocked the character yet, purchasing this content will do so. - Official Steam Store description.
This skin gives Ksenia the looks of a typical Action RPG character, the likes of the Elder Scrolls or Monster Hunter series, giving her armor made from dragon scales and a dragon skull helmet with glowing eyes, horns and spikes. She wields bone daggers instead of her usual scissors.
Her skin mesh is removed, revealing her actual skin and her hair isn't stylized like in the default, being red and flowing instead.
Scissors throw's scissors are small lizard skulls, Vanish has new animations and sound effects and acrobatic double jump has a dragon wings effect upon using the double jump.
Being premium, this skin comes with its own unique voice acting.
- Despite being a human, Ksenia does not originate from Earth like Ted McPain or Raelynn, instead being born on the Moon (called Planet Russian in Awesomenauts' universe).
- Ksenia's theme song was sung by Nola Klop.
- Ksenia is the first Awesomenaut since Penny Fox to be released with two skins.
- Ksenia is the first (and only, to date) Awesomenaut to be released without any Area of Effect abilities or upgrades whatsoever. Cut and Trim was only given its piercing in Patch 2.13.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Ksenia'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Ksenia is very weak early in the game, but can become very powerful later on. Play defensively at first.
- Unlike Skølldir, Ksenia must be hitting an enemy unit or structure for her Cut and Trim combo to happen. Try landing the 3rd hit from it frequently, as some upgrades benefit from it.
- When hitting an enemy Awesomenaut, Scissors Throw will deal additional damage based on a percentage of the target's maximum health, ensuring it remains effective throughout the match.
- Despite being limited by an ammo count, Scissors Throw has no cooldown: you can unleash all the scissors at once.
- Since scissors from Scissors Throw can be picked back up if they hit terrain, it might be a good idea to attack your targets from above. This way, if you do miss them, the scissors will be stuck on the ground, ready to be picked up instead of expiring upon reaching maximum range without hitting anything. Scissors will also be regained over time or instantly by returning to the shop.
- There are several upgrades that can help you regain lost scissors such as Abrasive Hair Blaster or The Gorge and the Beautiful. Experiment with these to find out which ones better suit your playstyle.
- Remember: In order to use the silencing effect from Vanish, be sure to attack an enemy with Scissors Throw or Cut and Trim before the invisibility effect expires, or it won't work.
- Try using Vanish away from your enemies and then sneak in while invisible to surprise them.
- Ksenia can move through enemy units during the rolling animation of Vanish, but not when Invisible, unless she has purchased Virtual Girl.
- Cut and Trim and Scissors Throw attacks that break the invisibility effect from Vanish will silence the enemy unit hit.
- Ksenia benefits from having teammates that can trap the enemies in place, allowing her an easier time in landing all her scissors, such as Derpl, Swiggins and Sentry.
- Coordinate with Ksenia to make the most use of her innate silencing effect, preventing enemies from initiating or fleeing via their abilities.
- Consider using 'nauts capable of dealing amplify damage to the enemy to increase Ksenia's already high damage output.
- If Ksenia misses her scissors, try "guarding" them from her, so she can't recover so easily.
- Take advantage of Ksenia's weak early game and keep the pressure on her in order to hamper her Solar gain. Harasser and Area Controller type of 'nauts can give her a particularly hard time.
- Since Scissors Throw deal damage based on a percentage of your maximum (not current) health, upgrades that focus on recovering lost health and damage mitigation might be more effective in countering her than raw health. healing and lifesteal upgrades are good examples.
- Having very little health, Ksenia is extremely vulnerable to crowd control and burst damage.
- Avoid walking around alone or with low health if you suspect Ksenia is around. She can deal very high damage with Scissors Throw and might be using Vanish to sneak up on you.