Genji the Pollen Prophet
|角色:||Support, Initiator, Crowd Control|
|Genji the Pollen Prophet ||难度: Medium |
Development Name: Butterfly
|能力类型: Area of Effect, Damage Over Time, Healer, Slow, Shield, Lifesteal||发布日期: February 28th, 2013|
Genji is one of the last of his species: an Entin. The Entin are rapidly reproducing caterpillars with a high libido and no sense of limitation. Any planet the Entin visit, they leave ravaged in their wake. They have been labeled a pest in need of extermination for eating entire continents worth of crops and terrorizing the local populace with late night techno raves. As a result, their kind has been bugsprayed to the brink of extinction.
Trying to better their ways, the remaining Entin have created the Order of Popae Monks on the fungi moon Pulvan. Fasting heavily they devote everything to their beloved deity: The Grand Space Butterfly!
Genji sinned with snacks and dirty literature however, and after repeated solitary cocoonfinements failed to make him better his ways, he was sent out on an emergency soul-cleansing pilgrimage through the galaxy.
Joining the Awesomenauts to cut back on the traveling costs of his journey, Genji has been the scourge of many a ship's pantry and is rumored to be the main reason some of the smaller more edible-looking 'naut recruits have gone missing.
I am Popae... (4x)
Voice actor: Jesse Cox
"I am one with the dream!"
"50 percent silk, 50 percent death."
"I foresee your demise."
"There is no try, now die!" - A reference to Star Wars character Yoda.
"Afraid yet? You will be..." - Probably a reference to Star Wars character Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"I see fortune in my future!"
"A curse upon you!"
"I am in peril!"
"I need protection!"
"Strike with vengeance!"
"Get them, minions!"
"Return to the nectar!"
"Protect the nectar!"
"Fly you fools!" - A reference to Gandalf, a character from The Lord of the Rings novel.
"I miss my cocoon."
"Back to the hive!"
"Time for meditation."
"I shall return!"
*Cough* *cough* "I need to clear my throat" - A reference to Yogurt from Spaceballs.
"Going back to spin my sweater!"
"Pffft... the material does not affe- OOOH, shiny trinkets!"
"I see fortune in my future!"
"Space Butterfly, grant me your strength!"
"50 percent silk, 50 percent death."
"We are all but specks of dust in the dream of the Grand Butterfly."
"Heheheh, cocoons fall from the sky!"
"Born anew! I live again!"
"All shall belong to the hive!"
"Calm my senses this nectar will." - Probably a reference to Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"An offer you shall be, to the Space Butterfly!" - Probably a reference Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"Reborn from the cocoon!"
"I wish only to serve."
"I wish only to serve."
"I obey the Butterfly!"
"Shun the nonbeliever!" - A reference to a line from Charlie the Unicorn.
"The sleeper awakes!" - A reference to Dune.
"From the cocoon, I awaken!"
"Your time has come!"
"Your blood for the Butterfly!"
"Back to your cocoon!"
"Don't waste my time!"
"Another offering to the Grand Space Butterfly!"
"Be drained of life!"
"Power! Unlimited power!" - A reference to Palpatine, a character from Star Wars. Also a popular quote from Genji's Voice Actor, Jesse Cox.
"Heheheheh, more souls for the Master!"
"A butterfly grows within me!"
"All shall belong to the hive!"
"Aulagh" *choke* *choke*
"I shall be reborn..."
"Bask in the glory!"
"Bask in the glory!"
"Space Butterfly, grant me your strength!" - A reference to the Voice Actor, Jesse Cox.
"You don't know the power of The Void!" - A reference to Star Wars character Darth Vader's line "You don't know the power of the Dark Side".
"Darkness consumes you!"
"Suffer my wrath!"
"Curses! Curses!" - A reference to Mojo Jojo, the main antagonist in the Powerpuff Girls series.
"I've got a few bones to pick with you!"
"Tear you apart I shall!" - Probably a reference Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"You have no power here!" - A reference to the memorable quote of King Theoden in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
"I'm in grave danger!"
"I'm having a mid-death crisis!" - Possibly a reference to the Warcraft III monster, Shade
"The time has come... to destroy them!"
"Collect their skulls!"
"Seize their lives, we shall!" - Probably a reference to Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"The hour of The Moth is at hand!"
"The shrines are under siege!"
"Fall back to the darkness!"
"Protect our defenses!"
"To The Void cave!" - A possible reference to the Batman's Batcave, but in this scenario, used by worshipers of the Void Moth.
"Into The Void I fly!"
"I require the solace of the shadows!"
"The Void... is now in my wallet."
"More power for the cult!"
"A powerful weapon this will be!" - Probably a reference to Yoda and his peculiar way of speaking.
"Ohhh, nasty!" - Possibly a reference to Knightmare.
"I am the only certainty!"
"The Void Moth hungers!" - A reference to a Stalker quote from Starcraft 2.
"The prophet of ancient evil rises!"
"The Grand Moth demands sacrifice!"
"The Void Moth commands me!"
"Dead man walking!"
"The restless dead shall serve!"
"I am the only certainty!"
"As was foretold!"
"Give my regards to the abyss!" - A reference to the Necromancer class in Diablo II, after killing Mephisto.
"I am death! Destroyer of worlds!"
"Mine! All mine!"
"I become one with The Void!"
"The cycle is... completed..."
"I... return to death..."
"I... meet my master..."
"I banish thee to the shadow realm!" - A reference to Yu-Gi-Oh!.
This skin gives Genji a kimono based on Akatsuki kimono from the Naruto franchise, a chinese straw hat and a praying beads necklace. His butterfly staff is replaced by a bamboo one as well.
This skin is obviously based on Gandalf the Grey from The Lord of the Rings novel and, as such, gives Genji the vests of a wizard, completed with a wizard hat with a butterfly-shaped buckle on it. The tip of his staff is a glowing crystal.
Although it's based on Gandalf there some other (possible) references to other media: Genji carries a giant scroll on his back, much like League of Legends' Ryze, while his beard is similar to Dumbledore, from the movie version of Harry Potter.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Genji in Awesomenauts, and comes with a fully customized voice set by Jesse Cox!
If you have not already unlocked the character, purchasing this DLC will do so.
Grim Genji was designed by community member Li Yang 'Xethoz' Lim for the Design-a-skin competition and was chosen by the community as the most awesome concept from more than 250 submissions! - Official Steam Store description.
This skin gives Genji the looks of the Grim Reaper: He has a skeletal body with exposed ribs, bony limbs and tusks. He wears a much darker team-colored cloak and has small bat wings on his back. He weilds a scythe with glyphs etched on it, which he uses as a wand as usual.
A skull can be seen when he casts Monarch Blessing and unlike previous skins, he says lines when using Cocoon. Butterfly shot is replaced with a flying skull instead of the usual butterfly (with the Storm Drum cloud having flying bats on it as well).
Being premium, this skin comes with its own unique voice-acting.
- Genji was the last 'naut to be animated by Kewn of Ronimo Games, before he started working on Swords & Soldiers II.
- Genji's worship of the "Grand Space Butterfly" is based on Jesse Cox's mock deity, the Space Butterfly.
- Genji's Kage skin and description are a reference to the popular manga and anime series, Naruto.
- Genji the Grey's concept was originally created by forum user and artist "EldridgeSandokan"
- Grim Genji was part of the Awesomenauts Skin Contest 2014, where it won first place. It was designed by Li Yang "Xethoz" Lim. The original concept art can be seen below:
- , Star Wars.
- , Yoda
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.1: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Genji the Pollen Prophet'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Tapping the jump button will keep you in the air for longer than just holding it down.
- Genji is able to play a variety of roles. He can set up ganks, push droids or focus on supporting with shields and heals.
- Bronco Yeast will help you counter abilities and upgrades with low damage, but high attack speed such as Timerift, Laser and Fire Breath.
- While inside Cocoon, enemies are invulnerable to all sorts of external damage. Tell your allies to save their abilities for when the target comes out of it.
- Cocoon will bounce off of walls and the ceiling until it hits the ground, a target, or it expires.
- Be mindful of your teammates when using Cocoon or you may end up "saving" you enemies from abilities such as Black Hole Sun or Explode.
- Cocoon is able to interrupt some enemy abilities, such as Self-Destruct, Nuke and Snipe.
- Cocoon is one of the most versatile abilities in the game. It can be used to secure a kill, allowing your teammates time to proper position themselves against the victim, as an escape mechanism or (with the proper upgrades) as a powerful pushing tool. Experiment with different upgrades to find your playstyle.
- Despite being a crowd control effect, Cocoon will ignore cc-immunity shields and will not have its effect reduced by Baby Kuri Mammoth.
- Cocoon can be reflected. It might be useful to cast it anyway, to shield yourself from enemy damage.
- Space-Hippo Manure Incense is applied to structures at reduced damage.
- Caterpillar King Statue heals Awesomenauts only, don't bother using it on droids.
- Storm Drum spawns at the maximum range of Butterfly Shot. To avoid overshooting droids with it when farming, fly above them and fire downwards so that the cloud spawns on the ground.
- Storm Drum clouds affect a large area around them and ignore terrain. It is possible to kill an enemy hiding behind a turret with it.
- When an enemy is cocooned, use Storm Drum right before they exit the cocoon to ensure they'll take the extra damage.
- Be close to Genji whenever possible so that he can more easily shield you.
- You might wanna save your more powerful abilities for after Genji uses his Cocoon, so that it is not wasted. With proper team coordination, it can be a very powerful ganking tool.
- Do your best to protect Genji from his enemies: He has poor acceleration specially without boots. cocoon is the only way he has for stopping enemies that may kill him. He's particularly vulnerable to ganks.
- Avoid staying in a line with your team when facing a Genji, since his autoattack has innate piercing. This way you won't take as much damage as a group.
- Genji has average speed and poor acceleration, especially before buying boots, making him easier to chase and land abilities on.
- Monarch Blessing will reduce damage taken by a significant percentage. Consider saving your more powerful abilities for when the shield duration ends.
- Genji can play many different roles in a match. Use the score screen (Tab on keyboards, back/select on controllers) to see what upgrades he has purchased and plan accordingly.
- Being a projectile, cocoon is susceptible to reflect and deflect mechanics.
- If you see Genji's staff glowing, it means that Storm Drum is ready. Try to bait out an attack so he wastes it.
- Silencing Genji before he can use his powerful abilities can greatly assist in bringing him down.
- Netting Genji away from his team and using much CC on him is a very good way to shut him down, because other than his abilities he has poor escape mechanics, especially when ganged up on.
- The best way to trap Genji is by using hard CC abilities, such as snares and stuns. Due to his low acceleration, throws, heavy knockback, and stuns will keep him in one place better.