We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion
The universe is in turmoil as the ever-enduring stalemate between the droid armies of the Ones and Zeros reaches a fever-pitch! Millions of battles have been fought across the scorched wastelands of Sorona, the dense jungle reservation of Ribbit IV, on AI Station 404’s installations and in the recently discovered mystical temple of Aiguillon.
Meanwhile, in the Raki star system, a gigantic remnant of the first AI war drifts near the burning star. This massive unfinished battle station, an abandoned relic of the first generation of robots, is called The Starstorm.
Construction on the station was halted after the defeat of the robots. It was considered to be their ultimate weapon, holding the power to transform the energy from stars into a whirling mass of destruction. Its hull bears thousands of robot ground troops slumbering in their rusty sleep.
The space platform and its robotic legion were thought to be permanently powered down after the first AI war and the station has been idly floating around in space ever since. The Starstorm was never fully operational, until recently...
Emergency reports of the sun imploding into a giant burning space storm have indicated that the Starstorm has somehow been activated. The news of the clearly battle-ready station has drawn the attention of the Ones and Zeros. Both factions have sent their best teams to investigate and secure the station and gain control of the Starstorm’s destructive power!
The pieces are set, the eve of battle approaches once more! Awesomenauts assemble! - Official Steam Store description
The Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion is the first paid downloadable content for Awesomenauts on Steam. It unlocks 5 playable Awesomenauts and adds 3 new music tracks. Only those who own the expansion are able to play the new characters and hear the new music. Those who do not own the Starstorm expansion can still join your games, chat, use the twin-stick controller support and fight alongside or against other players who have the new characters.
Awesomenauts: Starstorm will also come to Playstation 4 as a paid downloadable DLC. However, you will not receive a key for the Playstation 4 version of Starstorm as part of this Kickstarter project. The new music and the twin-stick controls will also be available in the Playstation 4 version of the Starstorm expansion, while Spectator Mode and Global Chat will not.
Ted McPain[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Ted McPain was one of the great heroes of the first AI Wars, a long time ago. Long after his eventual heroic demise, he lived on as he became the star of various video games: Ted McPain I through XVII, Ted McPain: Zombie Blast, Ted McPain vs. Evil Ted McPain and Ted McPain Unicorn Dance Karting. Now Voltar managed to re-materialize Ted. The Ted McPain that appeared, though, was missing his pants for unknown reasons.
- Ted can freely switch between his Shotgun and Machine Gun, completely changing his basic attack. It also switches between two skills: Airstrike, an ion cannon blast from space and Stimpack, a powerful attack speed buff. Unlike Derpl and Admiral Swiggins, Ted starts with the ability to switch modes, not requiring any purchases.
- Added in Patch 2.0
- Honorary Star Scout Penny Fox is on a personal quest to rid the galaxy of all evil. In pursuit of these lofty goals, she has traveled all over the worlds to collect weird aliens and put them in jars for her private collection. During her latest travels her scooter broke down in the Raki system, forcing her to scour for spare parts on the nearby Starstorm station. It is there that she found a mysterious robotic claw, which would lead her to the adventure of a lifetime!
- Penny is fast, mobile assassin, able to perform a triple jump which can upgraded into a quadruple jump. Each successful hit with her basic attack generates Charges, which power up her Pounce and Energy Pulse. You have to be careful though; once you use a skill it uses up all your Combo Points!
- Added in Patch 2.3, Secrets of Space
Sentry X-58[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Sentry is a robot built for infiltration, fooling enemy troops by mimicking anything from an umbrella to a phone booth. After re-activating aboard the Starstorm and finding it overrun by hostile mercenaries, Sentry chose to join them undercover. Biding his time to exact revenge, gathering enough Solar to buy a very serious tank. One with a shark printed on the front!
- Sentry is a slow but versatile tank. His basic attack creates photon mines which stay in place and explode on contact. He can power up a damage-absorbing shield, then release the gathered damage as a devastating Black Hole Sun. Finally, he can use Teleport Beacon to quickly traverse the map, either to escape or as a sneak attack.
- Added in Patch 2.4, The Eye of the Storm
- Skree, the powerful but superstitious techno shaman, found himself all alone on an abandoned space station: the Starstorm, filled with mighty looking robots. Thinking the disabled robots were gods, he spent his time collecting different parts of the battle station to create shrines for them. While connecting robot parts and machine scraps to form huge robotic statues and altars, he accidentally activated the mainframe of the Starstorm, re-powering the entire battle station! Frightened by his now activated robotic gods, Skree decided he didn't want to worship them anymore. What better way to travel the universe in search of new spirit-gods, than to join the Awesomenauts?
- Skree rides a hover board, which allows him to keep his altitude in mid-air. It also comes equipped with a deadly Saw Blade that can be fired and placed. With a second button press, the saw returns to Skree, hitting all enemies along the way! Skree can also create totems to block enemies or use as a makeshift platform.
- Added in Patch 2.5, Shadows of the Void
- Nibbs is a dragon warrior in service to the Sisterhood of Coba. This demonic group was bound to the Omicron dimension who, as soon as the Starstorm ripped a hole in the continuum, started an invasion of conquest. Right after going through the portal, Nibbs' ship landed on the space station. Scouting around, she mistook Gnaw's tail for a juicy piece of fruit. After he was bitten, the startled Gnaw led her right back to the Awesomenauts who managed to convince her to stay with a wide variety of exotic treats.
- Every hit with Nibbs' basic attack grants Frenzy, which increases her attack speed temporarily. Being a dragon, she's able to breath deadly streams of fire which quickly melts any foe, so long as you're able to land it all. Although she has very low speed, she makes up for this by teleporting with Orb Of Omicron.
- Added in Patch 2.9, The Omicron Breach
- Along with the 5 new theme songs and killing spree songs of the new characters, there will also be 3 new songs added to the regular soundtrack. More variation, more beats, more awesomeness!
- Added in Patch 2.3, Secrets of Space
- In the depths of the Starstorm station the Awesomenauts discovered an ancient intergalactic-space-composer-bot. He had used the formula for the intersonic quantum barrier to come up with beats so awesome that they are still used today as the Sirens before the Storm.
- Added in Patch 2.8, Contact
Several stretch goal features from the Starstorm Kickstarter were added to the game, free for everyone to use.
- The massive Starstorm Station is almost ready for battle. This level is playable for everyone right now in it's pre-alpha development stage in custom matches. On this map there's two big new factors to keep in mind, warpholes and bottomless space! Leaping into one of these wormholes will conveniently teleport you to the top of the map. Bottomless space is less convenient however, it actually kills Awesomenauts who jump into it. The Starstorm map is expected to be out somewhere early 2016!
- Once the level is released, only players who own Awesomenauts: Starstorm will be able to select this map in Custom and Practice matches. Players who do not own the map will still be able to join matches in it, so everyone will still be playing together.
- Change your Private Matches and Practice Games into something completely different. Feel like playing another game mode like Team Deathmatch? Go right ahead! Want to turn all Droids into Super Droids and play without Turrets? Do it! Or maybe you want to double the speed, triple the damage, halve the cooldowns, make all items free and remove all stuns? Now you can! Always dreamed of playing against ten Froggy G bots? Stop dreaming, start fragging!
- The game stores your matches on your hard disc so you can watch them back! With an awesome interface for looking around, zooming in and out, slow motion, rewind, and many more features! To share, rename or remove replays, click the Browse Replays button in the replays menu. Each folder is a separate replay, so you can rename and delete folders, and you can send replay folders to friends.
- This editor will let you create custom bots which can be used in custom matches with other players and bots.
- Many of the community-made bots have been added to the game, replacing the old ones entirely.
- Looking for a Deathmatch custom game, discussing the newest trending tactics, speculating about items in Voltar’s Vault, it’s all possible in-game as of Patch 2.8, Contact! Contact contained the first version of the Global Chat system, with updates and changes arriving constantly.