Professor Milton Yoolip
|角色:||Support, Pusher, Area Control|
|Professor Milton Yoolip ||难度: Medium |
Development Name: Ellipto
|能力类型: Amplify Damage, Healing, Healthpack, Lifesteal, Stun||发布日期: March 2nd 2016|
As a scientist professor Milton Yoolip loves to create wondrous inventions and contraptions like the dog aura reader, nightmare-to-VHS recorder, the random number phone, cereal-to-milk-ratio calculator and an actual time machine.
One day after combining the time machine into some comfy slippers, he teleported to the Mesozoic era and got stuck with the dinosaurs after losing one of his teleportation slippers.
He spent years to craft a new slipper to travel forward in time to return to his beloved granddaughter Ayla. He joined the Awesomenauts team to finally spend some quality time with her and eat some over-engineered pancakes.
Voice actor: Mark Dodson
"I may be small, but I have a big brain... yes!"
"How kind of you to come feed my pretties... Yeah."
"Now, there's nothing quite like T-rex steak... heheh... once you get used to it."
*Sniffs* "Ahh, the smell of my sandals after a brisk morning walk. That's you."
"You are the rust on my valve, the suds in my oil tank!"
"Tinkerer in trouble!"
"Would you kindly help this muzzleseer?!" - A reference to Bioshock.
"Go, my pretties!" - A reference to The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
"Go, my pretties!"
"Attack the tinkerer trolls!"
"I'm an old man, but I bite!"
"Roll in! Let's get'em!"
"Hey! No one's allowed in the workshop!"
"Hey! No one's allowed in the workshop!"
"Oh, my! All of you! Get out of here! I can't! *mumbles* I can't! There's fragile equipment here!"
"Dagnabbit, rodents getting bigger every millenium!"
*Mumbles* "This is all... bunch of scrap."
"No... Useless junk..."
"Lemme see, I don't- I-I don't need ONE other thing. I need THIS!" - A reference to The Jerk.
"Now then, know's around here somewhere... oh where's that blasted salmophlange?!" - A refenrece to ThunderCats
"There's a trinket for everything!"
"Go go gadget teleporter!" - A reference to Inspector Gadget. 
"Well now, last time I teleported I ended up a trillion years in the past... it was not good."
"Last time I teleported I ended up a trillion years in the past... it was... lonely, heheh not any- no one around and it was not good at all, no... no."
"Oh! Heheh, I forgot to bring something, heheh well, better get it."
"I'm an old man, but I bite!"
"Huh? Wha- What's that you say? Hahah yes, yes... Well, now. Now, then."
"Time for the tinkerer!" *Mumbles*
"Straight out of the mesozoic, an inventor named Milton Yoolip!"
"Now then, tinker, tailor, soldier... and I'm... *mumbles* I best stick to tinker." - A reference to Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
"I'm sure I had that multiwrench tucked on my belt or was that my cereal-to-milk-ratio calculator? Heheh... where is it, now?"
"I'm sure I had my multiwrench on my belt or- or was that my cereal-to-milk-ratio calculator? Heheh... what have I done with it?"
"I hope someone's taping this on my nightmare-to-VHS recorder. Patent pending, of course."
"The land before time... is my time! Strangely enough." - A reference to The Land Before Time.
"I hope to see my beloved granddaughter today! Ayla, are you there?"
*Mumbles* "Could someone pass me my zipsteel spanner?"
"Who'd like a pancake? What do you mean 'there's bolts on them?' That's the good part!"
*Mumbles* "I seem to have replaced my comfy sandals... Oh... Oh hoho! They're on my feet. Heheh, yes yes."
"Now then... People call me an overengineer, but I say: what's a hat without at least a telescope and a stove on it? Heheh yes."
"Ooh! Hahah, oh, more powerful than I thought! Heheh, yes!"
"Oh my! So sorry! Better recalibrate, mmm yes."
"You're a little rascal now aren't you?"
"Never toy with tinkerer!"
"Oh my! I turned you into a doodad!"
"Back where I come from, uh, y-y-y-you would be called a doodad. Yes."
"Well then, why did you get in the way?"
"The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand!" - A reference to Spider-Man 2.
"I invented this technology for fun, not destruction!"
"Hmm, yes... Last time I put these many down, dinosaurs still walked the universe."
"I'm used to pacifying lizards. Heheheh, you think a few mammals'd cause me trouble? Hoho... no..."
"Whoop! That might get gangrenous!"
"To the great tinkerer beyond!"
"Well, what did you expect? It's all salvaged." - A reference to Micmacs
"Right in the old ticker! Good thing it's 100% zipsteel!"
"Argh. Will have to replace that."
"Yip, yip, yip!"
"Yip, yip, yip, heheheh yes."
"Here's what a concussion looks like!"
"Smack dab in the middle!"
"Well, whaddyaknow? Heheh, I... had it in my hand the whole time... heheh, yes."
"If all fails, try hitting it!"
"If all fails, try hitting it!"
"Ha! Caught you!"
"Stunned by my genius, I see."
"Was it the smell of my socks?"
"I can adjust that spine, if you'd like."
"Well, my third eye sees all."
"Chew! Chew, my pretties!"
"Off you go!"
"Off you go!"
"Time to earn your keep!"
"I'm telling you! Science beats evolution!"
"Blast from the past!"
"How's this for chaos theory!"
"That's my clever girl!" - A reference to Jurassic Park.
Professor Milton Yoolip has made many inventions, but his best work is quite possible a fully-sentient robot that mimics his every move. Whenever duty calls but Yoolip would rather spend his time tinkering on new gadgets or go to the park with his granddaughter, he sends Clockwork Yoolip to take his stead. Few people even notice the difference, given the Professors eccentric personality and the many tools he usually carries around.
This DLC contains a custom skin for Professor M. Yoolip in Awesomenauts! - Official Steam Store description.
This skin gives Yoolip a more detailed hat with moving pistons and gears. While the hat is colored the same way for red team, in blue team his hat is colored violet instead of teal. His wrench is replaced with a tesla rod and his beard is done in two braids. Yoolip also wears red/green goggles with a green cover over his third eye. Standing still and walking will play new mechanical sound effects.
Robo Dinos have a more bronze colour and some gold details. They also have wind-up keys on their backs. The hit graphic for Gripping Gaze is surrounded by gear teeth.
- Yoolip is the first 'Naut to have blood relations with another 'Naut along with Jimmy and Amy (who are related to each other, being siblings): his granddaughter Ayla.
- Yoolip's skills are a composite of two old 'Naut concepts, as seen in the gallery below.
- Clockwork Yoolip was given away for free as a pre-order bonus for Overdrive.
- Yoolip launched simultaneously alongside Jimmy And The Lux5000 and Chucho Krokk as part of Patch 3.0.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.0: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Professor Milton Yoolip'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Gripping Gaze will stun you as well as your target. Be very careful of when and where you use it.
- Carefully consider what your enemies can do and use Gripping Gaze on the biggest threat to your and your teammates.
- It's possible to move around and jump when summoning your Robo Dinos.
- Don't use Wrench Smack just to attack enemies, you can heal your team's own droids and other summonables as well.
- Quark Microscope benefits from any healthpack. Whether if it comes from Creeps, other upgrades such as Dino Poop and Laboratory Centrifuge or are found around the map.
- If you wanna focus on survivability by regaining lost health, Yoolip has a few tools available at his disposal, such as Dino Poop, Laboratory Centrifuge and Syrup Pouring Robot.
- Both Summon Robo Dinos and Wrench Smack have several upgrades that can turn Yoolip into a reliable pusher.
- Both Yoolip and his target will be very vulnerable during Gripping Gaze. You can be of assistance by protecting him from his other enemies or by trying to finish off his target.
- Generally, staying around Yoolip is a good idea, as he provides a lot of offensive and defensive bonuses for those around him. Definitely Not Butter, Dino Poop and Lab Rats are good examples of this.
- Save your hard-to-aim burst for when Yoolip uses Gripping Gaze. It essentially guarantees the damage.
- Avoid walking alone at all costs and be specially careful of overextending or chasing Yoolip. His Gripping Gaze can lock you down near his friends or a turret and quickly turn the tables on you.
- Yoolip can be dangerous even while low on health, depending on his upgrades, as several of them are aimed at regaining health.
- The best time to attack Yoolip is perhaps when he uses Gripping Gaze on one of your teammates, as he himself is stunned by it as well, becoming vulnerable.
- Yoolip's dinos can be dangerous, but are slow-moving. Get out of their way or jump above them, but be wary, as he might be using Holo Pet Food to counter this.
- If you are a close combat character, consider waiting for Gripping Gaze to target someone else or even better, miss the target so you can approach Yoolip much more safely.
- If you have Knockback available, consider saving it for Yoolip when he uses Gripping Gaze. If Yoolip is sent too far away from his target the Gaze will end early, so you might save your allies.