|Attack Type:||Long Range|
|Yuri ||Unlocked Level: 12|
|Type of abilities: Healer, Area of effect, Slow||Release Date: May 1st, 2012|
Once part of the soviet space program, Yuri was a monkey, experimentally shot into space during the 1960's cold war spacerace. Mysteriously, monitoring soviet scientists suddenly lost track of monkey Yuri's spacecraft.
Puzzled by its sudden disappearence, Soviet space-command wondered what had become of their beloved test-pet Yuri. Little did they know that Yuri's spacecraft had entered a warpfield anomaly and was transported hundreds of years into the future!
Also, the warpfields radiation boosted Yuri's mind to superintelligent levels. The new, more intelligent, mad and slightly sadistic Yuri quickly grasped the situation and modified his broken rocket into an equally mad timetravelling supercomputer jetpack.
With the jetpack translating everything Yuri says and does, enemies are never quite sure who is in control, the mad scientist monkey, or the computer it created?
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha" Computer: "I will peel you like Banana, then split...it's good!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoe," Computer: "Make like Banana and split," Yuri: "Ah!" Computer: "in two!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehah!" Computer: "I fling poo at you!"'
- Yuri: "Hohoha!" Computer: "I expect you to die!" Refrance to the James Bond movie Goldfinger(1964), in the scene where Goldfinger tries to kill James Bond with a laser he says "No mister bond, I dont expect you to talk. I expect you to die!". and the laser is Yuri's primary weapon.
- Yuri: "Hihihaha!" Computer: "Mhuahaha!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoehoehaha!" Computer: "From Monkey with love!" This is another nod to the James Bond movies, this time referring to the movie From Russia with Love (1963).
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha" Computer: "I am in giant pain"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha" Computer: "Need assistance"
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha" Computer: "Help the monkey!"
- Yuri: "Hooe" Computer: "New toys for Yuri"'
- Yuri: "Hooee!" Computer: "Shiny technology!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoe" Computer: "I will be back!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoe" Computer: "Yuri requires upgrades"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoehoe" Computer: "I will return presently!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha!" Computer: "Launch sequence initiated!"'
- Yuri: "Hahoehoe!" Computer: "For the Motherland!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoehaa!" Computer: "Set laser to maxima crispy!"'
- Yuri: "Hoehoeha" Computer: "Yuri was promised banana!"
- Yuri: "Hoehoehoe" Computer: "Set laser to maxima crispy!"
- Yuri: '''"'''''Hoeaahaa'''''"''' Computer:' '"'I'm just getting started!'"
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.0: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Console'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- While the Jet Pack is active, Yuri will ignore any glass platforms, moving freely through them.
- Yuri players often conceal their Mines inside hide areas in order to surprise enemies.
- Deploy mines in high traffic areas, jump pad paths and platforms to make it difficult for enemies to maneuver around the lane. Other good locations include the Worm button on Sorona or the Creep Releaser on AI Station 404.
- Combining Aerial Spring and Carpet Bombs allow Yuri to control entire corridors.
- Stacking mines on top of each other is a great way of stopping droid pushes and dealing heavy damage to careless enemies.
- Yuri is good when paired with Leon, considering you can stack your Mines, and have him pull enemies into a stack of them. This is usually enough for a kill. If the enemy happens to survive, use your laser to aid your buddy in getting the kill.
- Much like default Time Warp, Flash Forward affects the speed of everything inside the bubble, including Yuri's own attack speed. Consider taking it if you are running a laser build focused on damage.
- With your team nearby, use your flight and hide areas to sneak on your enemies and get Time Warp on all of them.
- A common mistake done by many new players is to willingly step on mines in order to clear them for the rest of the team. It's very rarely worth the risk as they usually deal high damage (specially when stacked) and Yuri can quickly and easily replace them.
- Mines make a beeping sound. Use that to know when you are close to one. This is specially useful against mines planted inside hide areas.
- Keep in mind that mines deal damage in an area around them. You may still be hurt if a droid or friendly 'naut steps on them if you are too close.
- Mobile minions such as bull and clones with Basic AI Chip can assist you in clearing mines, specially when they are stacked on top of each other. Splash Dash can also be useful due to the innate invulnerability.
- When engaging Yuri in close combat, remember that he can lay a mine right on top of you, which will immediately explode.
- Leon's Slash attack and movement/displacement crowd control effects can turn off Yuri's Jet Pack, forcing him to reactivate it if he wishes to remain in-flight.
- Yuri has a variety of powerful and dangerous upgrades to his Time Warp capable of turning an otherwise lost teamfight in his favor. Consider this before engaging him and his teammates.
- Yuri cannot move and fire his laser at the same time. Keep that in mind when trying to hit him with abilities and attacks that are harder to land.
- Yuri's Laser must stay active for a while in order to reach it's maximum damage potential. Crowd control effects interrupt this effect, however, making them particularly useful in this case.