|角色:||Tank, Crowd Control, Nuker|
|Clunk ||难度: Medium |
Development Name: Tank
|能力类型: Lifesteal, Area of effect, Ensnare, Slow, Launch String||发布日期: May 1st, 2012|
Clunk is a robot suffering from anger management issues. He's saving up money to pay for therapy but keeps losing it due to damage compensations. Originally created as part of a robot army to combat an immensely powerful super villain terrorizing the outer star systems, Clunk found himself without a job when the villain accidentally died of a nasty bacterial infection before the robot army was completed.
This was actually a blessing in disguise for Clunk, since he was never designed to return in one piece from his mission. He was refitted to do standard house-keeping work, but soon found himself out of work once more as he kept blowing aggression inhibitors and subsequently went into immensely destrucive tantrums.
Eventually, Clunk signed up as a mercenary to do what he is best at: wrecking things. He found that finally giving in to his aggressive nature has given him great inner peace. Nowadays he takes great pleasure in jetting around the battlefield, blowing up in peoples' faces to the sound of heavy metal.
Voice Actor: Martijn Thieme
"The metal will live on!" - Reference to the Tenacious D song The Metal.
"Target acquired, engaging!"
"Exclaim derogatory statement."
"Clunk needs help!"
"Damage exceeding tolerance!"
"New hardware detected!"
"Part assimilation complete!"
"Recall beacon activated!"
"Returning to base!"
"Clunk, all wound up and ready to go!"
"Amplifying rage protocols"
"Clunk smash!" - Reference to Marvel Comics character, The Incredible Hulk.
"Aggression inhibitor malfunctioning."
"Clunk, all wound up and ready to go!"
"Amplifying rage protocols!"
"Struck you down with a vicious blow!" - Reference to the Tenacious D song, The Metal
"Target Terminated!" A possible reference to the movie Terminator
"Victory for Clunk!"
"Clunk squashes opponents!"
"Initiating smugness routine in three, two, one..."
"Detecting much win in this sector!" - A reference to a Star Trek image macro.
"Clunk terminated!" - A possible reference to the movie Terminator.
"A team of unruly mercenaries is given the assignment to take out a corrupt military leader and a rogue operative on a Latin American island. Their leader: Expendable Clunk! Double the action, triple the explosions and a-ten-hut for the Master of Metal!" - Official Steam Store description.
With this skin, Clunk has a beret, cigar, and an ace of spades symbol on his shoulder. His eyes are changed to have more of an "angry" look and his jaw is darkened to make it look like a beard. His arm cannon is replaced with a grenade launcher with a chain of bullets attached to it. Explode has the image of a skull (which also has a beret) and the Missiles are replaced with big bullets.
"月黑风高的一个晚上,你闯入了英雄的基地, 但是很迟才意识到你在很远的地方忘了放火把。 你疯狂的看着四周却没注意到一件事... 直到... SSSSSSSsss 爆炸! 爬行者Clunk让你外焦里嫩!'
万众喜爱的英雄Clunk的这个新皮肤,在哪里都买不到，下不了！唯一的获取方式就是击杀游戏里拥有这个皮肤者直至杀死！" - 官方描述
他的跳跃有方形的烟雾效果， 真空咬 变为"低画质"， 爆炸有爬行者的爆炸特效且带有爬行者脸图案, 导弹被类似于Minecraft中的方块代替。
"Roam the Awesomenauts battlefield as Cluck Clunk! Omelettes never contained this much aluminium!" - Official Steam Store description.
Note: This skin cannot be bought separately. It is part of the Awesomenauts - Costume Party 2 DLC Bundle.
This is skin is a chicken costume for Clunk. Only his face is visible under it. It has a zipper and a yellow chicken badge on the chest. The arm cannon is replaced by a chicken head. Explode has the image of a chicken head and he clucks right before the explosion. His missiles are replaced with eggs.
- Clunk is one of the "original six" Awesomenauts that came with the game when it first launched, along with Clunk, Froggy G, Leon, Lonestar, Voltar and Yuri.
- Clunk已被用于Awesomenauts的多种宣传资料和周边产品中, 拥有一款与Minecraft作者Notch的合作皮肤(爬行者Clunk)以及一款Humble Bundle合作皮肤(原为专属)(Cluck Clunk).一个Clunk的塑料玩偶由GameToys生产销售并作为在Awesomenauts: Starstorm Expansion Kickstarter募集资金项目中捐赠较多者的奖品.
- Clunk has the highest health of any Awesomenaut.
- Clunk's face is the logo of Awesomenauts. He can also be seen at the end of a match when your team is defeated.
- Clunk's Missiles is one of the skills that received the most number of changes art-wise, being initially holographic missiles, then changed to a more "streamlined" look and then to the current "physical" missile form (along with a new skill icon). It also received new sound effects as of Patch 2.11 as well as additional sounds for each skin.
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.1.0: 警告: 错误的 '$0' 参数: 'category'! 正在使用默认值: 'Clunk'。 帮助:
- 2016-03-28 11:14:10 Ayla/Builds/Hit'n'run
- 2016-03-27 11:53:47 Yuri
- 2013-11-05 17:37:56 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Zombie Leon
- 2013-09-16 19:59:10 Coco Tactics
- 2013-09-13 04:00:23 Froggy G/Builds/Rappin' and slappin'
- 2013-07-28 20:03:50 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Wrangler
- 2013-07-23 16:18:30 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/pocket full of solar
- 2013-07-03 16:39:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Spike Dive Assassin
- 2013-07-01 13:26:26 Skølldir/Builds/Superpowered Punches
- 2013-06-30 20:10:47 Gnaw/Builds/(updated) Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-30 01:32:31 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Hard to kill lonestar
- 2013-06-30 01:30:22 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-22 18:10:33 Raelynn/Builds/Tricks and Tips~
- 2013-06-19 18:54:38 Ayla/Builds/Rage Bomb Ayla
- 2013-06-16 23:51:53 Yuri/Builds/All Mine
- 2013-06-11 02:52:29 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Destroyer
- 2013-06-10 16:35:27 Skølldir/Builds/Tankdir - Health through Punching!
- 2013-06-10 12:05:29 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Beginners guide to Leon
- 2013-06-10 06:24:47 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Pocket Voltar - A Medic's Guide to the Universe
- 2013-06-10 06:24:07 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Offensive Build
- 2013-06-10 06:23:28 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Exponential Growth Voltar
- 2013-06-10 06:22:50 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Pepinos
- 2013-06-10 06:22:32 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Dive, Dash, Death
- 2013-06-10 06:22:22 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Stealth and kill.
- 2013-06-10 06:21:30 Skølldir/Builds/Gnome Loses Home in Tragic Earthquake
- 2013-06-10 06:20:17 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Beginner Build
- 2013-06-10 06:19:14 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift Focused
- 2013-06-10 06:18:19 Raelynn/Builds/Blaster-Pusher
- 2013-06-10 06:17:38 Raelynn/Builds/LHC Raelynn, Burst and Domination.
- 2013-06-10 06:17:02 Raelynn/Builds/Mileanhour's guide
- 2013-06-10 06:16:22 Raelynn/Builds/Chargin' Raelynn - Don't Run, You'll Die Tired!
- 2013-06-10 06:15:51 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Sniper Extraordinaire
- 2013-06-10 06:15:38 Raelynn/Builds/This is my Rifle
- 2013-06-10 06:13:41 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Relentless Chrono Assault
- 2013-06-10 06:13:27 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Sword Time Warp
- 2013-06-10 06:13:08 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Never Ending Attack
- 2013-06-10 06:12:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/No Escape
- 2013-06-10 06:12:26 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Feel The Sharpness of This Blade!
- 2013-06-10 06:10:44 Gnaw/Builds/Aggressive Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:34 Gnaw/Builds/Upclose and personal gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:22 Gnaw/Builds/Destroy Melee Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:10:13 Gnaw/Builds/Super Killing Gnaw
- 2013-06-10 06:09:31 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Storm Support
- 2013-06-10 06:07:55 Froggy G/Builds/Shotgun Splasher
- 2013-06-10 06:07:23 Froggy G/Builds/Invincible
- 2013-06-10 06:06:38 Derpl Zork/Builds/Sniper-Cat
- 2013-06-10 06:06:07 Derpl Zork/Builds/Siege Crazy
- 2013-06-10 06:05:26 Derpl Zork/Builds/Fast killing with Turret
- 2013-06-10 05:54:00 Clunk/Builds/Explode 'N' Snare
- 2013-06-10 05:50:49 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Aggressive Coco
- 2013-06-09 01:04:36 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-06-09 01:03:23 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/The Vinnie & Spike guide to robbin' banks properly, see?
- 2013-06-07 16:13:17 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Lost In the Mist/Ambush
- 2013-06-03 20:18:06 Yuri/Builds
- 2013-05-25 07:06:57 Clunk/Builds/Tank
- 2013-05-16 15:13:24 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Puddingskin's Lonestar Build; Dynamite Based
- 2013-05-13 16:45:13 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Puddingskin's Coco Build; TUBE-YOU-LAR!
- 2013-05-10 19:08:41 Clunk/Builds/Flexible Clunk
- 2013-05-10 14:47:37 Raelynn/Builds/Puddingskins Ultimate Raelynn Build
- 2013-05-02 19:23:06 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Nyah! 2.1
- 2013-05-02 19:10:41 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Delicious Solar
- 2013-04-30 06:15:22 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Leon Chameleon/Builds/Puppet Master
- 2013-04-12 22:33:56 Vinnie & Spike/Builds/Double Dash Takedown
- 2013-04-03 18:53:45 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Neverending killing spree
- 2013-03-21 14:56:25 Clunk/Builds/Explode Spam Clunk
- 2013-03-18 02:15:12 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Prophet/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:23:19 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/You'll Never Escape
- 2013-03-15 16:22:16 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Name of Guide
- 2013-03-05 20:53:24 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Genji the Pollen Executioner
- 2013-03-05 00:09:57 Genji the Pollen Prophet/Builds/Come At Me Bro!/ No Escape
- 2013-02-12 21:15:03 Clunk/Builds/The Sapper
- 2013-02-02 21:12:17 Raelynn/Builds/Noobnauts- Raelynn
- 2013-01-13 19:05:24 Raelynn/Builds/360 SlowScope
- 2013-01-10 10:37:56 Skølldir/Builds/They Can't Run If You Stun
- 2013-01-08 21:48:41 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Coco's Turret Downer Build
- 2012-12-26 17:22:58 Skølldir/Builds/MvPlayer w/ Mutton
- 2012-12-24 23:46:46 Skølldir/Builds/Name of Gvinnie spikeuide
- 2012-12-22 14:04:26 Skølldir/Builds/It's an all-you-can-FIST buffet!
- 2012-12-01 19:55:27 Raelynn/Builds/Raelynn Time Rift CC Build
- 2012-11-28 05:21:01 Raelynn/Builds/Turret Pushing Build
- 2012-11-28 04:34:40 Raelynn/Builds/Monkey's Paw Aggression
- 2012-11-27 20:54:14 Raelynn/Builds/One shot, One Kill
- 2012-11-27 19:51:04 Raelynn/Builds/Damage whopper
- 2012-11-27 00:06:23 Raelynn/Builds/Harasser Raelynn
- 2012-11-26 01:12:29 Raelynn/Builds/Brawler Raelynn
- 2012-11-25 23:16:14 Raelynn/Builds/Siege Mode
- 2012-11-25 17:26:31 Raelynn/Builds/Who wants a cuddle?
- 2012-11-25 13:39:58 Raelynn/Builds/Time Rift + Blaster Build
- 2012-11-25 04:20:24 Raelynn/Builds/Offensive Support
- 2012-11-21 21:20:36 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Supportive Build
- 2012-11-21 07:47:04 Raelynn/Builds/Speed Farming
- 2012-11-21 03:49:43 Voltar the Omniscient/Builds/Moneybags build
- 2012-11-20 21:38:19 Coco Nebulon/Builds/Vampiric Coco
- 2012-10-26 23:25:40 Gnaw/Builds/General Gnaw
- 2012-10-26 23:07:33 Yuri/Builds/Team-Based Support
- 2012-10-26 23:06:30 Yuri/Builds/Laser Focused
- 2012-10-26 23:05:51 Yuri/Builds/Minespam Yuri
- 2012-10-26 22:27:14 Sheriff Lonestar/Builds/Endgame Build
- 2012-10-26 22:23:04 Leon Chameleon/Builds/Assassin Sword Spank
- 2012-10-26 22:20:36 Froggy G/Builds/Angler
- 2012-10-26 22:19:35 Froggy G/Builds/Chaser
Tips & Tactics[编辑源代码]
- Tapping the jump button instead of holding it down allows Clunk to remain in air longer as well as reach places that would otherwise be too high.
- When playing as Clunk, you will most likely want boots to improve his slow movement speed.
- Using Vacuum Bite on a neutral creep will not only give you the normal lifesteal, but the healthpack it drops as well for a more powerful heal.
- When using Medical Pump, it might be a good idea to play more passively and focus on biting targets until you max your health.
- When using Multi Hose, try to save Vacuum Bite for two targets as often as possible, as you will get twice as much lifesteal. Just remember it doesn't affect the same target twice.
- Pairing Multi Hose with Screamer Engine can grant Clunk powerful crowd control during a teamfight.
- It is possible to kill yourself with Explode! Think twice before activating it.
- Biting two targets at once with Multi Hose will not cause two healing over time effects from Power Converter to take place, however, biting two targets with two separate bites will.
- A popular tactic among Clunk players involves charging up Explode and dropping from a high place on top of unsuspecting enemies, giving them less time to escape the blast radius.
- Both Screamer Engine and Grease Lightning Snail are effective ways of keeping enemies within range of Clunk's Explode.
- Remember: Thermonuclear Cleaner increases damage dealt to enemies and to yourself! Consider pairing it with Titanium Hard Hat.
- Explode can be used to save an ally from danger. Simply activate it and block their pursuers' path. Most of them will give up chase or take severe damage, maybe even allowing you to finish them off. It can also be used to discourage enemies that would otherwise attack you if you feel you can't take them down.
- With Fragmenting Shells, Clunk is able to damage the Solar Drill from above. He is also able to hit the top turrets in Ribbit IV from underneath as long as they are currently attacking something else.
- It is possible to keep track of your missiles' launch string by looking at the missile icon (see below). That way, you can store a more powerful missile just before a teamfight.
- Allow Clunk to bite enemy droids and creeps if possible so that he may recover lost health.
- Crowd Control, particularly displacement and knockback can greatly assist Clunk in landing his Explode on enemies.
- If you have any form of healing, use it to help Clunk mitigate the self-damage from his explode.
- Clunk is the slowest 'naut in the game. Don't rush ahead of him and expect him to help you: It'll take longer for him to reach you.
- Clunk is a powerful Awesomenaut, but his Solar costs are very high. Avoid dying at all costs and try to prevent him from farming droids as best as you can.
- The absolutely best moment to attack an enemy Clunk is when both Explode and Vacuum Bite are on cooldown, especially if he misses the bite trying to get extra health.
- Aside from missiles, Clunk's abilities have relatively short range. Try to keep him a safe distance from you.
- Use the score screen to see if Clunk has dangerous upgrades such as Screamer Engine, Grease Lightning Snail or Thermonuclear Cleaner. This information might help you when approaching him if you have to.
- Never put yourself below a flying Clunk!. He may be slow-moving, but he falls down very quickly if he wants to.
- Being a very slow and big awesomenaut, Clunk is naturally vulnerable to poking. Try to attack him from a safe distance, specially when he approaches Droids for a healing bite. That way he can end up taking more damage than he can heal and may be forced to retreat.
- If Clunk is using Power Converter, try to attack him as often as possible (as long as it is safe to do so) to deny him the healing over time bonus.
- Being a lifesteal, bite does not remove damage over time effects.
- Cocoon interrupts Clunk's Explode and puts it on full cooldown.
- Jump around Clunk and if he uses his Explode, use any crowd control (slows and knockbacks are particularly effective) or escape ability.
- If Clunks flies up out of your view, beware! He may be trying to divebomb you!